Prologue

We always wonder do we ever have a purpose to be on earth. We were born to for a reason, but what kind of reason? Was we suppose to be the next Stephen curry or the next Michael Jackson or maybe the next gabby douglas who knows. The things you do in life affect your future. You could either go to school and get many degrees in the career you chose or you could be a bum and never learn anything and be the biggest drug and alcohol addict in the world, but you could change all that with each thing that you do.We all make mistakes we are human if we didn't we wouldn't learn anything. We all learn things from them. It may be the smallest mistake or the biggest mistake, but we learn something from them. Learn those things is what makes us become a better person in life. No one is perfect and never messes up. I have made a few mistakes in my life. I will always regret some of them, but i learned from them. I always wonder what my life is gonna be like in 10 or 20 years. Will i be the most successful woman on earth or the biggest mess up. We always think our lives are always gonna goes as planned. From a girls side of things we want to grow up, go to college, get a job, find a very caring man, marry him, have kids, and then die. Your probably thinking wow all that happening. Some girls hope that happens, but in the end nothing ever goes as planned. I am a very lucky to find a very caring man in my life. He has always been there for me and never left my side in time of need. We might fight sometimes, but ever couple does if you don't then your relationship aint health or whatever people call it. I always use to listen to music, cry and sleep to escape this cruel and twisted world, Until the wonderful man i call my husband came into my life and his name is Niall horan. You like OMG Niall freaking Horan!!! Your like the luckiest girl in world. I am lucky that i found a man like Niall i don't know what i do without him. Everyone who is reading this is like how,when,where,why? How did me and Niall get together and when did u guys get married. That why i am here to tell you. My name is Alex Marie Horan and this is how love found me.

( Authors Note!!)

Hope you guys enjoyed this little part of the book. I hope this book will turn out great and school and such wont get into the way but it usually does anyway lol but hoped you enjoyed it.

Instagram: harryin_tomlinson
Personal: Chey_banks11

Twitter: LM1DHQ
L