15

Canada 1 PM, Wednesday

"What's wrong Sora?" Mr.Margen asked as he sat in front of the said girl who quietly ate her lunch in class. He wasn't surprised to see her eating in his class, she just didn't enjoy the loudness from the cafeteria. But today, she didn't look as interested at all toward the living things doing what they do outside the window.

She turned her gaze to him, realizing how close they are. Basically friends than teacher and student. She didn't mind, she got extra help with work from him to keep her marks great. Sora let out a sigh, knowing she couldn't talk about this problem with him. She was basically having a sexual relationship with someone famous and foreign and now, his band member wants some too from the flirting she's received from him during second period.

It started with him asking who she was and that she couldn't lie due to him seeing her messages to Chanyeol. She looked at Mr.Margen and noticed him wearing a comfy looking grey Nike hoodie. "How much was that?" She changed the topic, thinking about getting herself a hoodie soon since the cold weather is right around the corner.

"Ah, $120? Can't remember exactly but somewhere around there." He replied. "So now, what's up. You can't do well in my class if you're distracted by something bothering you." Sora widened her eyes then quickly looked out the window with frustration building up.

"I'm at a crossroad sir. It's childish but I want to experience things as a teen." She started. "I've been talking to someone, for a while, but now suddenly his... uh.." she stopped for a moment, thinking quietly. "His friend.. decided to talk with me too, in that same way. I'm not complaining, I'm just stressing about something with this situation.."

"Well what is it that's stressing you out?" He asked as he marked a test on his lap, his eyes averting to her from time to time.

"That's something I can't tell." She said. The bell rang before they could talk more and Mr.Margen slowly stood up.

"Well, just remember whats right and wrong. Which of them you can trust yourself with, and not to get yourself into a lot of trouble." He said, making Sora think.

"I trust myself with them both though.." she mumbled quietly.

Korea 5 PM, Thursday

Sehun glared at Chanyeol from across the room. Chanyeol played random notes on his guitar as Sehun stretched quietly, thinking about the girl he chatted with last night. She was different, flirty and silly. Someone that really brightened up his mind with new ideas, making him text her things he wouldn't ever with his past lovers. He understood why Chanyeol took interest into her, Sehun basically talked to her all of last night and never got tired of it.

Sehun's phone vibrated in his pocket of his sweats and he quickly pulled it out. He bit his lip with a smile growing as he read a message from the girl that clouded his mind.

Sora: tell me why you've clouded my mind all night after talking to you.

Sehun: I'd like to ask the same, except I was thinking about you all day.

Sehun realized it's early morning by her and that she pulled an all nighter. He wondered if she talked to Chanyeol through her all nighter, making him shift his gaze toward the guitar player. Sehun shook his head, knowing that Chanyeol hasn't checked his phone at all in a while since he was practising hard with a song.

Sehun smiled since Sora had messaged him and thought about him. Chanyeol was thrown out so quick and it gave Sehun confidence and a bit of cockiness toward Chanyeol.