[1]

"Wait!" I yelled at the taxi when it drove off into the distance. "Ugh are you serious fucking idiot" I mumbled to myself as I tried to get my luggage from the road.

It was quite heavy because i just got back from my two weeks vacation to France. As I walked backwards to the sidewalk but stumbled over my own foot and fell.

"Godda-" i grunted but got interrupted by a sweet but dark voice.
"Ah..can I help you sir" he asked.
I didn't look up because my eyes were closed from pain in my ass. "I'll just get your-" he tried being polite but today wasn't my day. "Do i look like i need help?!" I shot back at him, still having my eyes closed, rubbing my butt.

"Well..I-I just tried to help... I-I'm sorry grumpy mint boy" I could feel the pout he was doing. I slowly opened my eyes and started from his feet.
Some puma sneakers.

I slowly looked up at his legs.
Well build legs..oh...those thighs.... Are musculair...
Just some black pants..but they're pretty tight so those thighs sure do look good.

He was wearing a plain black shirt  a little over-sized that made his hands almost disappear, but he looked like he had cute small hands.

I looked at his neck, he was wearing a cute choker.
I got even slower by the time I was seeing his face.
Beautiful brown eyes.
A cute nose.
Absolutely tasty lips.
Cute small ears.
Pretty orange hair.

The man waved his hand in front of my face. "Are you still there mister mint?" He asked me making me snap out of my trance.

"Oh yes" I slightly turned pink but kept my cold face.  On the inside I was smiling like crazy though.

His worried face changed into a smile his eyes closed to half moons.
I could even see his crooked tooth.

"Adorable" he mumbled at the same time I mumbled "damn"

"Wha-what..stop that!"  we said in unison.
"YA! Stop" I looked away trying to hide my pink cheeks.

He grabbed my luggage and put it on the sidewalk.

He sat next to me and grabbed my hand and shakes it.

"What the-"
"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin" his smile grew wider.
"Y-yoongi...Min Yoongi"

"Nice to meet you minT Yoongi!"

NOO NOT ANOTHER SHIT STORY
OH WELL HAVE FUN READING