//Part 1: The Auction chapter 1\\

Boom!!! Boom!!!
Grrrrr!!! Grrrr!!!
Bang!!!! Bang!!!!

I shot my eyes open. I'm waken by the sound of music, banging, and construction.

Today is the day.

I look around to see the girls waking up. Once they were awake, you could see in their eyes, they were hit by reality and they looked terrified. We are all going to be sold today.

"EVERYONE WAKE UP AND GET READY!!!! TODAY IS THE DAY!!!" the man said. That was the man that captured me, that night at the party.

"Why did i have to be so dumb and go to that party" i thought to myself. It really wasnt my fault, i didnt know i was going to be kidnapped and be taken here. But still, I regret going.

"Are you all deaf!!! I said wake up and get ready!!!! Deaf bitches!!". I swear if i could, i would beat his ass and escape this hell, but there's no way to escape. I have tried many times but i failed and got caught and punished. They would keep me in a room for hours with no food or water. I've tried so many times to escape that i kinda gave up.

--------------------------------

I get up and go to one of the many bathrooms. They were all dirty, but for once there was a clean one, well at least it didn't have dirt or anything disgusting in it.

I take of my raggedy clothes that the people here gave us to sleep in. I turn on the water and start to take a shower. The warm water hitting my cold body felt relaxing. I really hope i dont get sold to anyone bad. I wish to get out of this place! I want to go home to my family, feel safe, eat the good food that my mom makes. I want to see my little nieces and nephews. See how big they've grown, see how they look like, how their doing in school. I just want to go home. Is that too much too ask for?

I feel a tear come down my cheek, remembering the good memories when i was back home. Soon i start crying my eyes out.

"Ladies, you have 3 more hours until you are going to be sold. Hurry up and get ready. If you need to practice more of your moves. Go to the back room and there you can practice" the same man who told us to wake up said that.

I wiped up my tears and put myself together even though every piece of me was falling apart. "its going to be okay. You are going to fine. Remember Sophia, in the end its going to be okay, i am going to be okay, everyone in here is going to be okay" i told myself. I was terrified for my life. I don't know what to expect. I dont know if the man or women that is going to buy me is going to be harsh or nice, but i hight doubt that they will be nice.

-----------------------------

I get out of the shower put a towel around my wet body. I walk over to the box of lengerie that they have us to put on for the auction. I dig through the box to find a pretty or decent piece of lengerie. Once my eyes land on this black beautiful piece of lengerie, i decide to try it on and when i did, I looked in the mirror that was near by and was shocked by how i looked. The lengerie huged my curves, pushed up my boobs and look just great on me. I look for a pair of of high heels. I was trying to find a black pair to go with the lengerie. At last i found the perfect shoes. I put them on and walk over to the make up station. I look at the make up they had for is and it was all from good brands. I guess they really take this serious.

-------------------------------

As im doing my make up i stare at myself in the mirror and think " why me? Why am i doing this? Why am I allowing this?!" I feel as i am about to cry, i try as hard as I could not too.

"Im not going to cry, especially right now." I was about to start doing my make up again until the same a man, the one who told us to wake up, walked by me.