Chapter fourty five

A/N: This chapter might be a bit confusing. If you have any questions, feel free to comment or message me.

Students stand in a single fine line, stretching from the entrance to the gym all the way back to the first wing. Frank and Gerard lean against the wall, talking softly and kissing quickly when the teachers aren't looking.

Frank pops up on his tippy toes, catching sight of Jamia and Lyn-z towards the end of the line. The girls giggle, messing up hair deliberately and ignoring the scowls of nearby teachers.

Ray leans against the wall tiredly, drowsing off and kicking himself awake every few minuets.

"Two fucking hours." Gerard moans in agony, waiting for the doors to open so they could all prance on in.

"Then we're free." Frank kisses Gerard on the forehead, rocking them slightly.

Gerard speaks as the hats come flying back down, fake red silk muddling his view of the old gym ceiling. He ducks under Frank's chin, sighing and clutching his art certificates tightly.

Mikey comes up and hugs them both tightly, followed by a slightly crazed Ray.

"Okay, you want these of mine to study off of," Ray says, putting some papers from his pile into Mikey's backpack. The rest he adds to the pile. Gerard tops it all off, dumping two year's worth of guitar sheet music on top of their pile.

Mikey pulls the cap off the red bottle, watching the liquid inside soak through the first layer of papers.

Frank lights a match, holding it in the air of the four of them to see before dropping it to the pile, their school work starts to burn.

Ray and Frank sit next to each other a safe distance away from the flames, the Way brothers sitting in each boy's lap.

Gerard picks at the dirt that coats the back of Frank's pant leg, glancing every now and then to smirk at his burning sheet music.

"I don't think I will ever be able to miss math homework."

"Shut up. I've still got a year to go." Mikey sighs, watching the flames.

"Good luck." Gerard murmurs, lacing his and Frank's hands together.

"I won't need it."

"Yes you will." Ray sighs, tapping a song into Mikey's leg with his fingers. Ray reaches into Mikey's back pack, pulling out gram crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

YES I KNOW, I WANTED THIS CHAPTER TO BE LONGER AS WELL.

I'm home from school. I got my blood taken, x-rays taken, and I have 6 quizzes to take when I get back.

Fun.

THIS HYPOCRITICAL BITCH YELLED AT BE FOR ACCIDENTALLY BUMPING INTO HER FRIEND AND THEN SHE BRUISED MY BONE. YEAH. IT FUCKING HURTS. SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A REASON TO AND SHE DIDN'T SAY SORRY.

some one tag me. I won't shut up about it until someone does. accept my lonely ass.

ALSO: I MISS MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND

okay that's enough pent up anger for one author note.

Votes and comments are always appreciated. I will see you peoples tomorrow!