Chapter eleven

"Pleeeeaaassee Mikey Hun?" Gerard leans over to rest his head on his younger brother's shoulder, jutting his lip out slightly.

"I said no." Mikey groans, trying to push Gerard's head off his shoulder. His older brother leans back.

"But whyyyy!" Gerard bounces up and down on Frank's lap, causing the dom to pale and hold the others hips in attempt to stop the movement. He turns back go the TV.

"I'll do your homworkkkkkk." Gerard has stopped bouncing and he just hits Mikey lightly with balled fists to make sure he can't ignore him.

"Ugh fine!" Mikey groans, leaning his head back and closing his eyes.

"Yes!" Gerard grabs Frank hand, making him high five him before pulling him off the couch and down the stairs.

"Okay Frankie, we need to make this week's video." Gerard says once they've locked themselves in his room.

Frank grabs the camera and tripod, setting everything up on the floor and hitting record.
He sits down next to Gerard.

"Her lovelies! It's Gee-whiz and today is the day everyone has been waiting for. What day is it Frank?!"

"I don't know." Gerard scoffs.

"It's the day we play the game the peoples voted for!" He gets up, walking to his closet and throwing Twister at the other.

Frank catches it, holding it up to read the title.

"We're playing Twister?"

"Yep." Gerard pops his p.

"How the hell do you do that?!" They had been playing for about twenty minuets and Gerard had already managed to configure himself into a extremely twisted shape.

"I don't know." He says. Gerard had both his legs flat on the mat, facing so his stomach faced the ceiling. One hand held him up, right underneath his head, while the other reached back to share a spot next to his foot.

Frank on the other hand, simply squatted, his hands resting right underneath him. The boy already tired.

Frank sighs, reaching out to spin the wheel thing. He looks to the camera and mouths help me.

"Left hand red." Frank turns, stretching out of his squat and putting both his hands far out behind him, his ass a bit too close to the mat.

Gerard turns easily so his back faces the ceiling, reaching out to put down his hand. He looks up, coming face to face with Frank crotch.

"Don't you dare." Frank is seconds away from falling. Gerard smiles sweetly, opening his mouth slowly and licking a stripe up Frank's jeans.

Frank falls backwards, groaning when his back connects with the thin mat. The older stands, jumping up and yelling.

"I win!" He turns to the camera. " Well that was me and Frank playing twister. Make sure to subscribe and like! Also, follow me on Twitter, I'm trying to reach a million. Bye lovelies!" Gerard turns the camera off.

"That was not fair." Frank pants, ready to turn over and hump the twister mat.

"Aw, I'll make it up to you." Gerard winks.

"Did he say yes?!" Gerard jumps off the couch, running up to the door.

"Yea, you start Monday. Here's my homework."

"Hey Gerard!" Lin-z runs over to the lunch table.

"Yeah?" The boy in question looks over Frank shoulder.

"Pep rally on Friday."

"Kay."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

But of a short chapter but, shit's about to go down.

Does anyone know of another fic that includes knotting that's not a oneshot?

Votes and comments are always appreciated! I'll see you peoples tomorrow!

August 22, 2016