Chapter fourty three

A/N: *looks up 'frerard bdsm'*
*this book comes up*
Me: LOOK AT MY CHILD, MOMMA'S SO PROUD

Frank and Gerard lay on the foldout-couch/ bed. Mikey and Ray had left to go mini-golfing.

The couple snuggle, empty coffee mugs and old papers from locker clean out on the table. Frank plays around on his phone while Gerard draws.

"Can you grab that box of pencils by the window?" Gerard stares down to his broken pencils and empty ink pots, nibs bent out of over use.

"Yeah." Frank rolls out of their blanket cocoon.
Gerard stares down at the zombie he's drawing, playing with the bell on his collar absentmindedly.

Frank looks out the window as he picks up the plastic box. He squints at some movement in the trees behind the house. They were shallow, unlike the large forest behind his own. He could see slivers of the old whine picket fence behind them.

Frank leaves the pencils, opening the sliding door next to him and walking out.

"Frank?!" Gerard gets up, running to the door in only one of Frank's hoodies and boxers.

He huffs in annoyance at the back of the sixteen year old's head. Frank seems to be talking softly to something in the shade, holding his hands up and taking tentative steps.

Gerard peeks his head out the still slightly open sliding door, looking left and right. He takes a step out into the afternoon sun, grass poking up in between his toes.

"Frank!" He whisper yells.

The boys listens this time, turning at his name.

"What the fuck is that?" Gerard asks, looking at what appears to be a black rat in Frank's arms.

"It's a dog."

"It's a what?"

"Dog." Frank says, walking past Gerard and into the the house.

Gerard turns, following him into the house.

Frank carries the thing with care, rocking it slightly, he looks through the phone book, grabbings his cell out of his jeans and dialing it.

A head peaks over Frank's shoulder and big beady blue eyes stare Gerard down.

The boy squeaks, ducking behind the breakfast bar. He crouches, raising slightly so only the top of his head and eyes show. The thing just kind of stares at him.

Gerard squeaks again, ducking back down.

Frank ends the call, putting his phone back in his pocket. He turns, still carrying the tiny animal.

"Gee?!"

"Yes Frankie dear?" Frank bends over the breakfast bar, looking at the crouched shifter behind it.

"Whatch'a doin'?" Frank asks, some Italian heritage shining through.

"What is that?"

"I told you it's a dog." Frank walks around the marble, scratching the thing behind its ears.

"It doesn't look like a dog."

"Well...." Frank puts his hands under the thing's arms like he does when he picks up Gerard, holding it eye to eye. "It's a dog."

Frank walks into the animal orphanage, taking Gerard's hand and leading the way to the front desk.

"Hi how may I-"

"I found your dog."

"What?" That lady at the counter looks up from her computer, smacking gum.

"Its tag says it's from here." Frank holds the dog up in all its furry glory.

"Oh! Sweat Pea?"

"What?"

Frank and Gerard are ushered through a hallway and into a room lined with cages. The lady takes the dog from Frank, holding it and rocking it softly.

"Her name is Sweet Pea but, her papers have a massive typo. We don't know anything about her, except she's old and lumpy." Gerard turns to one of the many cages that line the walls. Some kitten meows at him and he meows back, which confuses the creature. He stops listening to Frank and the lady to play with the cat through it's cage.

"She desperately needs a home." Frank nods, taking the Sweet Pea back and rocking her gently.

"We're having a fundraiser a little later actually. Would you like to represent her?" Frank nods without thinking, petting the small dog.

Gerard plays on his phone, sat in the chair next to Frank as he desperately talks to strangers.

A lady comes up to their table, holding a abundance of fliers and a little boy's hand.

"What is that?" She gestures to Sweet Pea.

"This is Sweet Pea and she's in desperate need of a loving home. If you just-"

"We'll pass." The lady walks away, tugging her child with her. Frank sighs, looking down to the dog in his arms. He looks around the large room, finding no one he hasn't already talked to. It's ten minuets till closing time.

No one wanted Sweet Pea.

A voice comes over the loud speaker, informing all volunteers that they should start
packing up their booths.

"Please." Frank holds his hands like his praying to god, kneeling on his knees as he pleads with Gerard.

The fertile sighs.

"Only if I can get Mitch."

"Who the hell is Mitch?"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

WE HAVE BROUGHT IN THE ANIMOLS!

okay I'll stop now.

Votes and comments are always appreciated. I'll see you peoples tomorrow!