Chapter thirty four

Frank feels the lump in his pocket, the balled up note weighing him down. He looks around the barren park, only street lamps illuminating some spots, the others left to the ones of the dark.

He didn't have anything. No plan, no phone, no money. If this went bad, Frank didn't know what would happen to him.

The sixteen year old leans against the jungle gym, watching the very small amount of water flow through the big cement trail that ran through the park. It drains water when the park floods, at least three six deep and ten feet wide.

Frank turns, looking around for rapists, child molesters, the person who gave him the note, Slender man.......

New Jersey wasn't the place go around in at night. Frank leans his head against the metal beams of the slide, sighing. He thinks of Gerard, in bed, warm, asleep. He was going to wake up soon, confused why Frank wasn't wrapped around him anymore.

"I'm surprised you came." Frank jumps slightly, turning to see the man who called him here, in all his greasy glory.

Bert stands, his arms crossed. Frank gets off the pole, coming to stand a good three yards away from Bert. They stand opposing sides of the rage of light from the lamp high above them.

The yellow glow casts a shadow off of Bert's face, causing his smirk to turn sinister.

"I think you know why we're here." He says shoving a hand in his left pant's pocket.

"Gerard's never going to go for you. Leave it Bert." Frank says, starting to back out of the light and and walk backwards to the woods.

"How are you so sure?" Bert says, unmoving.
Frank stops, the tops of his converse only catching in the range of light.

"Because I am." Bert inches closer, in the middle of the ring of light now.

"Well, I think I stand a chance." He says, hand still in his pocket.

"A human and a shifter would never work."

"Watch it." Bert sneers. Frank sees the glint of metal before Bert starts moving. He turns, running quickly, making a dash for the bridge, which led over the cement trail. After that, on a small grassy area, laid the fence. Woods lay behind and Frank was sure he would be able to loose the maniac behind him, following the invisible trail to home.

But that plan looks futile when Bert crashes into Frank, successfully slashing his right leg as they tumble to the ground. Frank pulls back, hitting Bert under the eye as he rolls away, getting up and limping slightly as he makes for the bridge. 

He hears Bert coming this time, side stepping as he tumbles down next to him. He looks up for the ground, smiling evilly as he stabs into Frank's foot.

The younger screams, leaning into the side of the bridge for support. He flails as Bert stands back up, a pummel of fists as the boys struggle.

"Arug!" Bert yells, ducking as Frank aims a punch to his temple. He drops the knife, abandoning it completely as he wrestles with the other. His shoulder collides with Frank's stomach, winding him.

Frank struggles, his back digging into the gray painted bricks behind him. Bert aims for his dick, missing and hitching up Frank by the leg instead. He pushes blindly as the younger goes for the eyes, punching him in the chest and sending him falling over the edge.

Frank hits his head below, water dampening his shirt as he falls unconscious.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

A bit short......BUT SHITS GOIN' DOWN.

What do y'all think is going to happen?

Votes and comments are always appreciated. I'll see you peoples tomorrow!