Chapter seven

Gerard shifts in his sleep, snuggling closer to Frank and whimpering. Visions of people dressed in white, ghoul like masks with open and bloody mouths dance across his eye lids.

He flails, the images twisting, Mikey getting hit by a car. His mom falling off a bridge. Frank being shot by the monsters in the masks. Flames burn the edges of his vision, the imaginary image causing the boy to break into a cold sweat in real life. He chokes, gasping and thrashing around.

A well placed hand hits Frank in he head causing him to stir. He rubs his forehead, turning to pull Gerard back into his arms.
His eyes widen at the sight. The fertile whimpers, tears flowing out of his closed eye lids.

"Hey, hey Gee. Come on." Frank sits up, shaking his shoulders. Gerard snaps, his eyes openings as he tries to push the other off.
Frank rolls off easy, not wanting to scare him.
He waits until Gerard has calmed down.

"You- They-." Frank shakes his head.

"It's okay. You had a night tremor." Gerard sighs, snuggling back into the position he fell asleep in.

"No. No, they weren't tremors. They were worst than tremors, they were these terrors.
And it's like- it feels like as if someone was gripping my throat and squeezing. You were- you where-" Gerard sniffles, hugging around Frank's midriff tighter. "dead."

"Shh." Frank runs a hand through Gerard's hair. "Just sleep."

Frank wakes, looking down to Gerard, who had fallen back asleep peacefully and stayed that way. He pushes his hair out of his face before unwrapping his arms and getting ready for school. He goes downstairs, making two cups of coffee and saying hi to his mom.

Gerard wakes up on his own, sighing as he hears Frank's voice downstairs. He waits a moment before getting out of bed. Pulling on his boxers from the floor and going to Frank's closet. He chuckles dryly, over half of the clothes in the small space were his, including all of Frank's hoodie's. Those were definitely his. Speaking of those, he lugs one on over his iron maiden shirt, grabbing a pair of red short shorts on his way out.

Frank sits on the couch down stairs, setting Gerard's cup down and turning on the TV.

The boy comes down the stares. Gerard grabs his cup of coffee, plopping himself onto Frank and watching the TV.

"Gee. I can't see. You're in the way."

"Deal with it. I'm on my mother fucking throne." Frank sighs, leaning to one side to watch cartoons.

"Isn't that my sweat shirt?"

"Not anymore, doggie."

Gerard walks into dom class with Frank, swinging their held hands happily. They sit down, Gerard on Frank's lap of course as they wait for the teacher. Ray is already there, typing quickly into his phone, probably texting Mikey.

"Oooooh. You should sign up for foot ball." Gerard says, pointing to the sight up sheet on the cork board at the back of the room. Frank turns, squinting to read the print on top.

"Why?"

"Because you'll look hot. Duh." Gerard scoffs, looking eagerly to Frank to see if he would agree.

"If you want me to I guess. I'll have to try out through." Gerard jumps happily in Frank's lap, the bell on his collar jingling.

Mrs. Eaton walks in, eyeing Gerard for a moment before shrugging and starting class.

Gerard whines, wrapping his legs around Frank's waist and tilting his head back. The boy on top groans, biting at the purple mark on Gerard's neck and unbuttoning his jeans.

Mikey strolls in, a bow of popcorn balanced on his arm. He's oblivious to the sounds the couple makes until he almost sits on them.

"GUYS. I SIT ON THAT COUCH! FRANK'S POOR PARENTS SITS ON THAT COUCH!" Gerard groans, pulling away slightly to look at his brother.

"S-" The older boy is cut off.

"Also: BITCH!" Mikey throws popcorn, hitting Gerard right on his pixie nose.

"Are you still going on with that?" Gerard rolls his eyes.

"Well of corse!" Mikey puts the bowl down so he can flail his skinny arms for emphasis. Gerard pushes Frank off him, causing the younger boy to hit the carpeted floor. He stands up, coming up right to his brother.

"If you must know Michael. You're wrong. I'm not his bitch. IM A POWER BOTTOM MOTHER FUCKER!" Frank groans from the floor. He was used to the brother's unneeded sass battles.

Mr. Iero comes down the stairs at that moment, carrying a basket of laundry. He pales and goes back up the stairs slowly.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Yay! Another chapter!

Not that anyone cares but, IM GOING TO NEW YORK FOR ABOUT TWO DAYS WITH THREE OF MY FRIENDS ON FRIDAY AND IM VERY HAPPY.

We've hit over 200 reads! YEAH MOTHER FUCKERZ!

Votes and comments are always appreciated. I'll see you peoples tomorrow!

August 17 2016