Naruto's heart dropped but nodded in confirmation. In an instant she wrapped her arms around his slightly frazzled form and hugged him tightly as she sobbed. All the while Kakashi watched on with a wide eye. "Um...Here are the clothes. Bathroom is on the right...I'm just going to go get my spare sheets..." With that he set the clothes on the edge of the couch and left the room in awkwardness. 

Settling her frizzled nerves Tsubaki looked up to her brother in curiosity. "Naru...Why are we in Kakashi-san's home?" "Ah. He found us and was worried. He also said something about feeling uncomfortable letting us walk alone to the red-light district. So here we are." Naruto explained with a small smile. With a nod she unsteadily stood. Her legs almost giving out underneath her. "Alright then. But I'm making breakfast in the morning!" She declared glaring testily at her brother daring him to disagree. 

"*sigh* Hai...just please take it easy." Naruto whined in plea. "Anyway lets go get changed." Naruto stated while steadying Tsubaki with an arm around her waist and her arm around his shoulder.

Changed and wounds healed they went to the front room to wish Kakashi a good night. "Ne? Kakashi-san we will be going to sleep now neither of us is up to dinner. So we're just going to say goodnight now." Tsubaki broke the silence that lingered the apartment. Looking up from his book his breath was caught in his throat at the mere glimpse at the beauty in his clothing. "A-ah. Hphm. Good night Tsubaki, Naruto. I'll make sure to make a bit more food in the morning." He said simply trying to keep the dryness in his throat unnoticeable. 

Naruto cringed at what his sensei said though which raised an eyebrow. Looking back at the beauty he figured why his blonde student cringed but for the life of him he didn't know what he said. With sweat forming along his forehead he swallowed slightly. Tsubaki-harboring a sweet smile and a sickly red and black aura- just looked in the jonin's way, eyes closed. "No." She said in a melodic voice. 

It oddly sent cold shivers along the males' backs. Walking forward she bent down into the masked man's face. "You-she poked his clothed nose-will not be cooking breakfast I will and if you even try I will tie you up and force you to be the last one to eat. Understood Kakashi-san?~" She sang getting out of his face; smile still present she hopped slightly backwards to her brother's sweating form. 

"J-just say yes sensei. You can never win when she is like this." Naruto imputed just wanting to sleep now. "Right...Well good night." "Hm!~ Night Kakashi-san!~" Tsubaki chirped before skipping down the hall into the bedroom. Both Kakashi and Naruto watched her go with looks of befuddlement. They just didn't know how to handle the infamous bipolar-ness of women.

~Next Morning~

Waking up in a daze Tsubaki walked out of the room surprisingly in the light hours. (seven o'clock not four or five) She didn't pay much attention to her surroundings. And she definitely didn't notice the over-sized button-up shirt was rolled up to high-thigh or two of the top buttons came undone showing her cleavage. But as she made it to the living room meeting a heavily blushing silver headed jonin chest to chest by her half-blind walking did her daze snap out and everything taken into detail.