"I should get home, I have to get ready for this ultrasound, plus I have to call Michael." I said. "I'll walk you home."

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm in front of the hospital, waiting for Michael to show up. I had my mother drop me off a few minutes early. I called Michael and told him to be here by 6pm, it was 5:55.

I rolled my eyes and walked inside, checking myself in. I was a little upset that he didn't show up, but what was I really suppose to expect? That he'll drop whatever he's doing to come here?

I was walking to the waiting area, when I heard the front entrance door open. I turned around and it was Michael, his hair a complete mess and his eyes bloodshot. Please don't tell me he's fucking stoned out of his mind right now.

He looked around and spotted me, smiling widely. He made his way over to me, about to kiss me, when I turned my face for him to kiss my cheek.

"I'm so sorry I'm late, Ashton had to run some errands for his grandmother, so I had to wait to use his car." He explained.

"You're high, aren't you?"

"Pfft, no, of course not." He said, obviously lying.

"Oh? So your eyes are just red for no reason?" I said, crossing my arms.

"Oh yeah, I have allergies."

"It's still summer, Michael." I said, getting irritated with his lies. "You know what, just leave."

"What?! But why?!" He said worriedly.

"Because you show up here, high and reeking of wèed, and then you wanna lie about it. You wanted me to keep this baby, but you're not acting like you want it."

"I do, I really do." He said.

"Then start acting like it, Michael."

He bit his lip and looked at me. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

I looked at him and suddenly felt bad. I meant what I said, but I shouldn't have yelled at him about it. These hormones are something serious.

"No, I'm sorry. Just start showing up to the appointments on time and not high on a wèed cloud somewhere." I said, more softly.

He nodded. "Okay, I will."

I nodded, then heard my name being called. "Do you wanna go back there with me?"

His eyes grew wide. "D-Do I have to?"

"Well you don't have to, but it would be nice to have you there." I said.

"I-I'll stay out here, I-I'm not ready." He said, sitting in a chair.

I shrugged and just went in the back with the nurse. The nurse took me to a room, where the machine was all set and ready to go. She asked me a few questions, and then told me to lay on the little bed and lift my shirt up. She put some cold jelly on my stomach and pressed the wand on my stomach. It took a few minutes, but she found what she was looking for. All of a sudden, she looked surprised.

"Hmm, I guess that explains a lot."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?"

"You're only seven weeks and you're already showing a little bit." She said. "You know what that means?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"Sweetheart, you're having twins."

My eyes grew wide, sitting up a little. "T-Twins?"