Chapter 12 - Missing

Comenzar desde el principio

“No you don’t,” I reply, pouting my lip while trying not to smile. I loved when he would look at me like he is right now—puppy dog eyes and a pouty face. He knew I was joking about being upset.

“Yes, I do. I’ll prove it,” He said, standing up from his seat and yelling. “Hey everyone! My name is Kian Lawley and I love my beautiful and amazing girlfriend Madison!”

That video later showed up on vine and YouTube. Apparently some fans had happened to be stalking us.

Then I feel deep regret. I should not have come here. If I was smart I would leave right now.

But I am not smart.

I make eye contact with Kian and then he grabs my arm, yanking me to him. He wraps his arms around my and holds me close to him.  I stand still for a moment, not really realizing what is going on. Then I react, wrapping my arms around Kian’s back. I breathe in, taking in the familiar scent that I got so used to. The scent fills my nose and I get goose bumps.

Kian’s hand runs over my hair as I wrap my right hand around my left wrist, holding on tight.

I don’t want this hug to end. It’s all I need right now and it is calming me down. It feels amazing to have my arms wrapped around him again, something I haven’t gotten to do in nearly seven months. It feels amazing.

Thoughts of Skylar come to my mind, but I push them aside. I refuse to feel guilty for being here with Kian. I am not doing anything wrong.

The hug ends far too soon as Kian loosens his grip on me and steps back a bit. He keeps his arms lightly around my waist.

He looks away from me. “Uh, sorry, I…” he trails off, trying to apologize for hugging me.

“No, it’s okay,” I tell him. He lets his arms drop to his sides. I give him a small smile.

I feel like a piece of my heart that was missing before has now been glued back where it belongs. I had no idea a hug could affect me like that.

“So,” He says a little awkwardly, pulling out a chair at the table, motioning for me to sit down in it. I sit, watching his every move as he walks around the small, circular table and sits down.

The two of us stay silent, both of us still not knowing what to do or say. I feel like my heart will give out if he doesn’t say anything soon.

I continue to stare at him, loving the way he looks with his nose pierced. It is honestly so hot and I find myself very attracted to him. Not that I wasn’t attracted to him before. I have always been very, very attracted to him. But who isn’t? Kian is sexy.

Of course that isn’t why I fell in love with him. The fact that he is good looking was an added bonus.

I fell in love with him because of his smile, his laugh, his eyes, his personality. The way he sticks his tongue between his teeth when he concentrates. I fell in love with all of the little things he did or said.

I look over at Kian who was editing a video determinedly, trying to finish it. I stayed up with him just because I wanted to fall asleep next to him, so there I was at three a.m., waiting patiently for him to finish. I got a little bored so I decided to go sit up against the desk his computer was sitting on, watching him. He was so focused on the video that he didn’t even notice me.

His tongue darted out to lick his lips and I simply can’t just watch him anymore. I began to run my finger up and down his bare calf, raising goose-bumps there. He looked down to where I’m sitting, making a funny face at me and stuck his tongue out.