"Three against one Dipper. Can't win."

"Who says they are against me?"

"They are in me! They have to be on my side."

"Fine." Then Dipper gave a misgeveious smile as he wrap his arms around me and pulled me as close as he can, with my belly, to him, "I bet I can get the three of you on my side." I smirked as I jam the spoon full of frosting to his face. "Ah!" He cried out, backing away as he wipes his face. I couldn't hide my smile as I continue to eat my frosting.

"Still got that fire."

"Isn't that why you married me."

Dipper turned his back on me to go get a drink or something but I stopped him. I notice that there was blood coming through his shirt, "Dipper! You're bleeding!"

"Huh?" Dipper lifted up his arm and notice the blood on the side, "Blasted! He grazed me!"

I placed my hand on my hip, "Who?"

"Huh...." Dipper struggled to come up with a lie.

I rolled my eyes, "Killing again are we?"

Dipper gave a cheeky smile, "What would make you think that dear?"

I scoffed. Dipper then lowered his arm and came up to me, "Look, sweetheart..."

"Don't sweetheart me Mason Gleeful."

"Whoa, already jumping to the real name are we?"

I growled at him, "I can't believe you. I thought we already talked about this!"

"I know, I know but..."

"But what?"

Dipper sighs, "I can't help it Paz. It's what I do. I'm sorry Paz."

"Don't Paz me!" I snapped.

Dipper sighs as he came up to me and rubbed my arms, "Boy, being pregnant sure makes you extra cranky and stubborn."

"You promise me that you wouldn't go to your old ways."

"I know but...it isn't my old ways. It's who I am." Then he gave a smile, "Trust me. I won't let my job hurt you." He pecks my lips. "The twins." He kissed my belly, "Then of course future children when they come alone" He smirked as he kissed my lips again, this time longer. He pulled back but stay close to my face. He brush my hair behind my ears, "See, I won't let nothing happen to you. It's just what I do okay. I'm a Gleeful, that is what Gleefuls do. Of course not you. That isn't what you do."

"Neither will our kids." I snapped back.

Dipper paused for a moment.

"At least that. Then...you can do it. Not our children. They are half of me too."

Dipper sigh, "Oh fine....for now." He smirked at the end. I growled but it was interrupted by him kissing me again. It was so sweet and soft yet passionate at the same time. By doing this he tasted the chocolate off my lips and I could tell because he grumbled. He doesn't like the taste of chocolate.

There was a sound of pounding feet, it just came into the kitchen. We both separated to see who just stormed in. It was just a man, that was cover in mud and blood. He was panting like he's been running for his life.

His eyes widen as he saw us and quickly book it out of the kitchen.

"Dang it." Dipper muttered. Then he smiled, "I'll be back."

Then he reaches over and grabbed a kitchen knife, the large one, and went after the man. "Not the nice one!" I called out to him but he didn't hear me. I sigh as I lean against the counter and rubbed my belly, "I get pregnant with twins...but I end up with three children." I shook my head as I continue to eat my frosting, "What are we going to do with him huh?"

Then randomly Gideon just came in, "Hey Paz." He came to the fridge and grabbed the milk. I looked at him, "Gideon? What are you doing here?!"

"To get a drink. Can't sleep."

"I mean what you are doing here! How did you even get in!"

"The basement. Did you know that Gleeful is holding people in his basement? I just let one of them out. I don't understand why you love him Paz. He's a monster."

I sigh, "We already talked about this Gideon..."

"I know, I know. You love him just because he has a sweet heart, good kisser, and much more. You just fell for him and it never left. Blah, Blah, Blah."

I sigh but couldn't help to chuckle, "Oh Gideon."

"Why are you eating frosting?"

"The babies want it." I snapped as I took another spoonful of frosting.

Gideon rolled his eyes, "I can't believe that you are having his kids."

"Hey, they are my kids too. Can't you be happy for that?"

Gideon sigh, "Oh...Fine. I'm happy that you are having children. I'm happy for you...but not too happy who the father is but I'm not going to let that get in the way."

"Huh uh."

Gideon sighed but couldn't stop a smile. Then suddenly Mabel just came in, "Don't you people ever sleep?!"

Then she notice Gideon, "Oh, hey Gideon." She put on a smile.

"Oh fudge." Gideon muttered then he face Mabel, "Oh hey! I was just leaving."

"Oh nonsense! You can stay for the rest of the night of course! We can make some room for you...of course in my room." She gave this insane look.

Oh boy.

Gideon gave me this pleading look to help him. I thought about it, do I really want to help him? Oh fine.

"Mabel, Dipper needs you. Someone got out from the basement and running around the house." I replied.

"He can deal with that himself. He's a big boy." Mabel replied getting closer to Gideon. I sigh, "Okay. Sorry Gideon. I tried."

"Pacifica!"

Mabel was already there. She wrapped her arms around Gideon, "Oh! Isn't this amazing! You get to stay with me! Ooo! Have you been working out? Got some muscles there. I'm so proud of you! This is amazing!"

I couldn't help but laugh but I had to hide it.

"O-Oh...t-thanks but I really must be going." Gideon tried to leave. "Nope." Mabel started to drag Gideon away. "No! NO! Mabel! Stop it! Paz! Pacifica! Help! Please!"

I sigh, "You came here Gideon. Can't control everything here."

Then there was a loud crash. "You are only making this worse!" I heard Dipper shouting. That actually distracted Mabel which gave Gideon a chance to break loose and he ran as fast as he could out of the house.

"Gideon! My sugar plumb!" Mabel cried out as she cased after him.

I sigh, "Oh boy." I rubbed my belly again, "What a crazy family we have eh? Just wait till you join it....That will either be a good thing or a bad thing but oh please be a good thing."

"Mabel, stay away from me!"

"But Sugar!"

"Oh sure, use a house maid as a hostage. How pathetic!"

"Leave me alone!"

"You stay away from me!"

"M-Master Dipper..."

"Mabel! Ow! My hair!"

"Oh I'm sorry pumpkin!"

"Don't call me that!"

While that craziness was going on...I was just here in the kitchen eating my chocolate frosting.

Yeah! There we go! I liked this a lot. Better than all of my other drafts for this. Anyways, I hope you liked this story! I love your votes and comments! Thank you all so much!