Violated

A/N: This chapter is going to be WAY shorter than my others, but probably more suspenseful. You won't find out what happens until the next chapter, but I want to hear what you guys think happened! Comment what you think, enjoy!~

     What's wrong with me? I just got sick for what felt like the MILLIONTH time today... "Alex?" I heard somebody knock. I got sick again. "Umm, can I get you anything?" And again. "GUYS! SHE'S GETTING SICK...AGAIN!" I heard murmurs. Sick again. I finally felt like I was done, so I flushed the toilet and rinsed my mouth out. I opened the door and staggered to the bed. "Are you okay?" Ruki asked. I responded by rushing back to the bathroom....nope, not done.

     "Can I talk to you for a second Azusa?" I asked. he nodded. "Can you get me something from the store?" He nodded. His eyes widened when I asked for it. "W-why?" I blushed. "I think..." He just ran off, HOPEFULLY to get what I asked for....

     "H-here!" He said tossing it to me. I disappeared inside the bathroom. Several minutes later, I staggered out, face pale. Azusa cringed when I whispered in his ear. "A-Are...you sure?" I nodded. "It's positive." He started panicking. "Wh-when did this happen?" I shrugged. "I don't know. I don't remember doing anything that could lead to this..." He paled. "Does that mean you were..." I nodded. "Most likely." He stopped and glared at the window. Why? Don't ask me....

     "We HAVE to tell the others!" He cried. I shook my head. "Oh HELL no! I am NOT telling them!" He sighed. "And why not?" I rolled my eyes. "Because, I still have four more left. if they're all the same, THEN we'll tell them." He nodded. "Go, NOW!" I sighed and disappeared once more into the bathroom. 

     "ALEX!" The guys cried. I was in the process of getting sick...AGAIN! "Umm, are you SURE you're okay?" I stared down and cringed. This....was number five. "I'I'm fine guys!" I croaked. "You don't SOUND fine!" They retorted. "I've just been getting really sick lately, that's all." I sighed. I stepped out of the bathroom. I was so scared of what was going to happen next.... What...am I going to do?