Bakas

A/N: WARNING! The POV is switched A LOT during this chapter, as to fill in some blanks. Sorry if it's an inconvenience, just warning you! :3

     "UGGGHHHHHHH!" I cried storming outside. "EVE!" Kou called chasing me. I slumped face-down on the concrete. I was SO annoyed..the past week, I haven't gotten a SECOND to myself...even SHU freaking stood in the bathroom while I bathed, much to my disapproval. "Eve?" He asked. All of a sudden, the other nine vampires surrounded me. "Uhh, Alex?" Ayato asked poking me. I sat up slowly allowing my aura to seep out. "If I don't get some alone time, I'm going to become VERY evil, and I ASSURE you, I'm not fun when I'm evil..." I hissed. Everybody froze. "A-Alex-Sama? You aren't serious, right?" Kanato gulped. I snapped in his direction, eyes red and teeth sharp. "I haven't had a moments peace in A WEEK! I'm going CRAZY! I just want at LEAST five WHOLE minutes to be by myself! I DO NOT THINK THAT IS SO MUCH TO ASK FROM YOU!" I yelled storming off. I sensed they were about to go after me, but decided against it. I felt so happy when a downpour started. This would DEFINITELY help me clear my nerves...

Third Person POV:

     The ten vampires secretly followed the girl on her walk down the street. "Wow, she can get SCARY for a human..." Kou sighed. Reiji chuckled. "I'm slightly convinced she might be part demon..." They all stifled a laugh, causing the girl to stop abruptly. "Uh oh..." Ayato whispered as she turned around. They were in TROUBLE...

Alex's POV:

     I heard footsteps behind me, and stifled laughs. I stopped and slowly turned around, somehow surrounded by a black aura. The ten froze under my glare. "I suggest you GO BACK HOME, BEFORE I END UP STABBING EACH ONE OF YOU!" I shouted as I ran off. God I needed some alone time. I stopped in the same orchard as before, but this time decided to climb up into the tree. I noticed ten familiar figures try and find my form. I sighed, until I noticed I was surrounded by red fruits. I had such an evil idea... 

     I grabbed one and aimed it right at a certain fedora. I hit my target, earning a surprised look from the male. He searched around until his eyes landed on the steaming girl, holding another apple. This time, though, I aimed for a certain idol. When it made impact, his face was strewn with apple bits. I grinned evilly as I continued pelting the group with the ripe fruits, only stopping when there was one left. I grabbed it and happily climbed down the tree. 

     I began my walk once more, periodically taking bites of my little snack. I threw the remains into a group of trees, and continued my journey to nowhere in particular. I only stopped when I let out a small, sickly sneeze. Oh no... I thought. I knew I had been feeling bad, but I guess the cold had topped it off. I sighed as I turned back around. I wasn't going to hear the end of this one for a WHILE....

     "Wait, you're SICK!?" Reiji cried. "Yeah." I sniffled. He sighed as he looked upon my form slumped in the couch, surrounded by blankets and a mountain of tissues. "Is it just a cold?" Laito asked. I sneezed. "I think so." Ayato laughed. "We TOLD you not to go out in the rain, did we not?" I rolled my poor, bloodshot eyes. "I regret nothing..." I sighed snuggling deeper into the blankets. "Uggh, I HATE being sick..." I groaned. Ruki chuckled. "I thought you didn't regret anything?" I sighed. "Ok, maybe I regret not taking a jacket..." Azusa smiled at me. "Can we...get you anything?" I thought for a moment. "Some chicken soup would be nice, and more tissues probably wouldn't hurt..." I sniffled. I held back a laugh as all ten boys frantically tried to carry out my wishes. It was pretty amusing...

     I had just finished my soup, when I yawned. "Alex, are you sleepy?" Kanato asked. I nodded. "Can you guys kinda try and keep it down? I love ya and all, but you're REALLY loud..." Shu grinned as he sat down beside me and gave me one of his earbuds. I sighed as the soothing melody overcame my senses. "Aww, she likes the music, how cute!" Kou cooed. I couldn't respond, for I had already began drifting off to sleep.

Third Person POV:

     Shu smiled as the girl slumped onto his shoulder. "Poor Alex-Sama, she has to deal with being sick." Kanato pouted. Yuma chuckled. "Serves her right for going out in the cold like that, AND for pelting us with fruit..." Ruki slapped him upside his head. "Don't wish MORE ill upon her! Poor thing is already huddled under a blanket and sneezing her brains out!" He cried. The girl stirred a little in her sleep, causing all the boys to freeze. When she settled back down, they sighed. They shivered at the thought of the death stare they had received earlier. "We should probably keep it down, she needs her rest." Reiji whispered. The others nodded in agreement as they disappeared, trying to find something else to take the girl off of their minds...

Alex's POV:

     I sat up, still feeling gross, but slightly better. Shu was asleep beside me, and he was cold. I felt myself burning up, so I snuggled into his form. "Alex?" He asked. I looked up at him. "I'm hot right now, and you're cold, so you're my ice pack, ok?" He grinned as he pulled me closer. "NO FAIR!" Ayato screamed, causing me to cover my ears. My head was KILLING ME! "Shh! She has a headache..." Shu whispered. I was trying my hardest not to pass out again. He whispered an apology before slipping in beside the girl. "Want another ice pack?" he asked. I nodded, earning a scowl from the silent vampire. He sighed, seeing my state, and allowed the red head some room. I sat there, finally having reached a desirable temperature. I sighed in relief. Not only was I snuggling two totally adorable vampires, but I was starting to feel better. "Alex, let me take your temperature." Reiji whispered as he approached me. I nodded and allowed the male to proceed with taking my temperature. "My goodness, 101!? Alex, this isn't good. You might have to end up going to the doctor." I froze. "I-I'm fine, no need to go to the doctor, right?" He raised an eyebrow. "Alex, are you...scared of the doctor's office?" he asked. I nodded. "Every time I go there, they poke me and prod me, and I don't like it. Not to mention my previous doctor was a total perv..." He scowled. "Fine, but if you get any worse, we'll have to take you." I sighed. "F-fine." He grinned. "Now, do you need anything?" I nodded. "Can I get some water please?" He nodded and disappeared, returning with a glass of water. Sure, they may be bakas, but I wouldn't change them, even if I had the chance...