Chapter 24. Time square pt.2

"It my birthday, Time for me to light the candles!" electro screamed, You wanted to reward him with a eye roll for the cheesy line but it was not a good time right now. You still floated high in the air, to make sure no one saw you, you were basically hiding behind a sky scraper. You watch the crime scene, Electro sent a blot of lighting towards Spider-man, which he easily dodge by flipping down to the ground. He quickly webbed a fire hydrant, swinging it around to hit electro. But Spider-man took to long, for electro hit him him with another lightning bolt. You flinched for Peter, as he slammed into a store. Luckily the Fire hydrant actually hit electro , causing him to fly and slam into the jumbo tron, The jumbo tron lost it power as glass and metal falling towards the ground.

Spider-man was still on the ground, trying to get up from the huge hit. As crowds cheered, thinking he quickly defeated electro, some stood there scared and some ran away from the scene. Spider-man was still lying on the ground not moving, and that what most people were worried about. You really wanted to help out, but now since electro was defeated you regretted not doing anything. You slowly back away from the sky scarper and slowly fly down to the ground but once your foot touched the ground a huge scream coming from the jumbo tron broke the silence. Some people saw you and screamed/cheered, others were to scared to move. When the scream happen a black out followed. It was pitch black, which was rare for New York. It was all black for a couple moments until another scream happen, As a huge blue ball surrounded flew out, causing building, build boards, apartments to crash to the ground. People ran with panic, as debris crashed onto cars and on the ground. You quickly flew up to the ground, saving anyone who was about to be crushed by mental, glass or anything else falling from the sky. Then you saw her....Gwen Stacy. Staring at the crime scene, the only one not running, she was still as a statute. You stared at her until a scream interrupted you. You looked up to see electro flying in the air, looking at the destruction her caused, in a proud way.

"NO!" You screamed. You lifted in the air to his height and you closed your eyes. You made downpour of rain fall down on  him, making a very dark cloud and it started raining hard.. Causing him to fall to the ground, and make him unconscious. You floated back to the ground, to see Peter standing right in front of you. You stayed silent, not caring if Gwen saw.

"France huh?" Peter said in a disappointed way. he then walked away. You stood there dumbfounded.

"Good talk."

~*~

third person pov

Peter came home looking rough, hurt and dirty. Climbing through the window he took off his costume and threw it on the ground and flopped onto the bed. He turned off his Tv for it had the news on, covering how Shadow saved the day, by making a huge storm cloud and making a downpour. Peter then grabbed his phone and earbuds listening to music. He then got up and grabbed his Dad brief case, taking  out all the items in it and dumping it on the ground. All he could think about was his parents.....and you.

Peter woke up to his phone ringing, playing his ringtone, Spider-man. He sighed as he stayed up all night thinking about you. He looked at his phone to see Harry Osborn was calling him, he shot up off his bed, realizing what he had to do.

He had to tell Harry.

This is a reallly bad and probably confusing chapter. I am very disappointed in it, I am sorry I am going through somethings, I have to get surgery soon so I haven't update the pass days, and homework is over bearing me. I am sorry, this is the worst chapter ever.