Chapter 18. Jump Jump

it was Monday, after school and you were typing emails and answering complaints and making sure that all the employees were  at there work station. But there were a handful of employees  absent but there was one employee named Max Dillon. He been absent for almost a week, without notifying anyone. You kept on searching up Max Dillon on the oscorp computer system but suddenly it said No results found. It was really really really weird, it like he exist a couple seconds ago on the system then he just disappeared,. But your concerned faded away when you saw a familiar figure stopped by your office.

"(Y/N), We are going some where." Harry said walking into your office, with a vodka bottle in his right hand, "Let's go."

"Mr.Osborn-" you started to say but was brutally cut of my a bang on your desk.

"Call Me Harry. Now hurry up."

"Harry, I already had lunch, I-" You said making an excuse even know it was past lunch time

"Who said we are getting lunch?"

~*~

You reached the top of The empire State building. And it was only you and one of the most richest person in the world. He must of payed for the Building to be cleared off.

"Hope you enjoy the view." Harry said leaning on the railing, while you stood right behind him, "Beautiful right?"

"Why did you take me here?" You coldly said, you didn't want to put up with Harry flirting after what happened with Peter yesterday.

"I can't do anything special before I die?" He said, looking down at the city, with sadness stringed in his voice.

"Harry. I will not let you die at all, okay? You are my main priority." You said coming up behind him giving him a hug.

"How do you know? I haven't seen Spider-man anywhere, he gave me hope, but now it broken." He said, crying. You never though in a billion years, the most intimidating and richest man ever would  be crying on your shoulder.

You stood in the position for minutes, all you could think about is how Peter did not fulfill his duty. All he had to do was talk to Harry, and know The poor thing is crying on your shoulder, waiting for death to come. Harry then let go and grasped on to the railing.

"Have you ever been up here?" He asked, in a very low voice. You stared at him. One minute his was crying the next he all better.

"Yeah, a date once with Sp-" you quickly cut your self off, "With Peter, but that ship has sailed, burned and sunken to the bottom of the ocean."

Harry then laughed, which made you smile. He turned to you grabbing your hand.

"Trouble in Paradise?" He asked with an eye brow raised. You then smiled more.

"More like Paradise had a volcanic eruption and burned everything everywhere." You said, looking to Harry piercing blue eyes.

"That bad, huh?" Harry said with a chuckle, you laughed more, causing him to give you a hug.

"Yeah, it was really bad, very very very bad, to be honest, I cried all night and ate all my ice cream."

"You could of called me." Harry said with a smirk creep in on his face, you slowly pull away from the hug to face him again.

"Oh so you were up till 2:30am?" You question with a smile.

"Well when a friend is in need, I will always be there. So Peter now....."

"An Ex, a Ex-boyfriend." You said looking down at the ground, but Harry quickly raised up your chin with his warm index finger.

"Now why would anyone breakup with you?"

"I kinda broke up with him....long story." You said, clenching your teeth as you remembered the horrible night.

"Oh, I didn't know Miss (L/N) had the guts to break someone heart." Harry said. While his phone buzzed.

"Stop Harry. I feel bad now....kinda."you said,  playing with the rubber band around your wrist, while Harry checked his phone. He then quickly looked back at you.

" I know something that will make you feel better." He said, with a devilish smirk. You smiled and took Harry hand. You went down the elevator, back to the streets of new York.

As you both walked together, Still hands locked.

~*~

"SURPRISE!!!" Ava, Danny, Luke,Harry and Sam screamed at the top of their lungs, Sam quickly kissed you on the cheek, while everyone laughed. You blushed a very very very dark red. 'Happy birthday' Sam whispered in your ear. You smiled and kissed him on the cheek back, which made him faint on the cold marble floor. You giggled.

"So this is why you took me to sky zone huh?" You said, turning around to see Harry.

"Yup. I did say I had something to make you feel better." Harry smirked. You laughed, playfully punching his arm. You then turned back around and gave everyone a hug (Ava, Luke, Danny and Sam who was still on the floor.) And then you look at the trampolines behind them that had kids and some teens filled with them.

(Sky zone is a trampoline place, search it up if you don't know what it is)

"Let's go jump!" You yelled, everyone cheered along. Which rewarded you with some glances, but you didn't care. This was actually your first birthday party and you wanted to enjoy it. You quickly got your special orange socks and started jumping on the trampolines, Everyone else joined you, except for Harry. You sighed, getting off the trampoline and on to the platform, next to it, where Harry was standing.

"Aren't you gonna jump?" You asked, giving him a brow.

"Nope, aren't you a little to old to be jumping on trampolines?" Harry said to you, which you gave him a bigger brow.

"Aren't you a little young to be acting like your an adult?" You shot back, he rolled his eyes. And reached into his pocket to get his famous Sunglasses, "You know were inside right? You don't need to wear those sunglasses."

"Why not?"

"Did you get me a birthday present." You said changing the subject. You knew it was rude to ask but you didn't care, it was harry.

"No."

"Great then your birthday present to me is to jump on the trampoline." You said with a smirk, he took off his sunglasses and rolled his eyes, you smiled as he got on the trampoline and started jumping, you then joined him.

"I hate you." He said.

"I know you love me." You said teasing him. He then rolled his eyes and kept jumping.

"This is actually fun."

"Told ya."

"Whatever."

You had so much fun. All of you then went bowling and then  to Your house and Had a sleepover, even know it was a school night. (Boys slept downstairs and you and Ava sleep in your room.).  You all had Ice cream sundaes, pillow fights, truth or dare, etc. even know it was a school night. But there was something wasn't right. Something was missing.

Then it hit you

Peter