Chapter 2. Favorite person

Your Pov

You reached midtown high and you didn't want to let go of peter, But you had to.  If it wasn't obvious you likes peter a lot. You got off the skate board and Peter followed, you walked in to the torture chamber called school. But with Peter by your side all day, you didn't mind it.

You walked to your Locker and Peter follwed, Bith of your lockers were actually right next to each other.

"Hey." You said interrupting peter, as he put his backpack in his locker. He then Put his carmera around his neck.

"Hey?" He questioned giving you a look.

"Why do you let flash push you around?" You questioned, raising a brow at him. He looked away.

"I can't defend my self." He muttered.

"Yes you can! You obviously have muscles,  and a six pack. You can easily take him down." You almost screamed , he gently put a hand on your shoulder.

"So you notice me six pack?" He cockily said with a smirk, You tried not to blush.

"Don't change the subject! Please for me, Don't let flash push you around. I am not asking you to beat him up, just stand up for yourself." You cried out. He smiled at you.

"Fine." He sighed out.

"Yes!By the way when did you start working out?" You said, walking towards class, he followed but was silent. Peter didn't answer, you were suspicious but you let it slide.

You walked to first period class, You and peter had the exact same classes so you basically you we together 24/7. Your first class was science, you walked in and quickly found a seat next to peter. The bell then rang, and Gwen Stacy walked in flashing a smile to peter. Oh The story between them, Peter likes her and She (I think) likes peter. 

"Hello class." Mrs.Men said cheerfully, But you weren't paying attention. You started doodling in your journal, you drew spider man and almost all his poses, but you felt some stare at you.

"You like spider man?" Peter whispered in your ear.

"Like is a understatement." You whispered back. Peter smiled and you returned to drawing spider-man.

"Alright class! You may now pick your science partners." Mrs.Men said, but before you could look up from your journal, Gwen was already infront of Peter desk.

"Hey Peter! Want to be Partners for the science project?" Gwen cheered happily, Peter looked at her and then looked at you. You felt like someone stabbed you in the heart, Of coarse Peter was going to say yes! It was Gwen Stacy.

"Oh. Sorry Gwen, (Y/N) already asked me." Peter said, You sat their shocked, so did Gwen.

"Oh, I am sorry, I didn't know, well my bad." Gwen said walking away. You secretly Smiled.

"Why did you do that?" You question, look.

"Cause, Your my favorite person in the world." He replied, you smiled.

"Wanna know why I want to be partners with you?" You asked, "Because, You can do all the work."

You laughed and he did too.

"Now, lets get to work."