Chapter 19. Shadow

"Here it is." You mumble to yourself as you held the box in your hand, you almost teared the cardboard in excitement. You ripped open the Plastic packaging for everything piece of clothing, and you stared at it. It was your superhero costume.

It was a full Purple body suit that covered your whole body and head to toe and You had black gloves to pair and a black belt with a yellow oval in the middle. You then had a yellow triangle in the middle of your chest (Illuminati confirmed) and black long boots with yellow cuffs at the end. (Superhero costume up top.) You slipped the silky pieces of clothing through your fingers, savoring the texture. You decided to try it on, and it looked amazing on you. Perfectly following every curve of your body and the best thing was at the top of the super suit it had a hole where you could put your hair in a ponytail.

"This is so awesome!" You squealed out. You wanted to text Ava, Danny, Luke and Sam but you couldn't, because for some stupid reason they decided to go to school, and Harry went to work. Harry told you to not go to work as that is part of his birthday present to you, and Ava, Danny, Luke and Sam said that they had to go to school. You guessed that was the only best thing about not having your parents home, you can do whatever you want and they wouldn't care.

You started laughing. You couldn't believe this was happening, you were actually going to be a superhero, save lives and actually matter. You could team up with Ava and your friends. But Peter was also there too, and This fury guy still didn't recruit you. But you were sure Ava would talk to Fury for you.

You started playing around in your costume, flying around your penthouse, blowing up light bulbs with your electricity, and starting fires and putting it out with water, You then made one of your house plants grow into a tree. (Good thing you have high ceilings.) You quickly shrink the tree back to it small normal size. You were so excited and happy, Now it was time to get to saving.

~~~~~~~~

10 hours later (7:00)

Trying to find big crime was hard, you didn't have a police scanner and you couldn't just go flying around in the sky, you would quickly be seen. You flopped on your couch, flipping through news channels, there had to be at least one major crime that police needed help with. Then you flipped to One news channel that had sirens blaring in the background.

"Yes, we are here live in East 72nd Street & Park Drive North, New York, NY where there is a high speed car chase. Residents are courage to not go outside for the driver of the car is running over anything it sees or in the way. The driver and other passengers have machine guns and are shooting at police and they have a 12 year old hostage in the car. Police seem to have difficulties controlling the driver or making him halt and they are worried what will happen to the hostage in the back seat. There seem to be 4 guys in the Black Honda civic but the license plate number is covered by a piece of construction paper.. Police are truly hoping for another solution. Or may the faithful Spider man come to help? Please stay tune-"

You quickly turn off the TV  and get on your costume quick and put a Trent coat over it and a hat. You had to get there before Spider-man did. You zoom out the door and into the elevator, you reached the lobby and run outside into a empty alley way. You slip off the coat and hat and quickly flew up to the sky, flying over to East 72nd Street & Park Drive North, New York, NY. You reached there and see the Black Honda civic doing donuts into the middle of the street. That is so stupid, you thought. But you quickly flew down to the ground and landed hard on the top of the car, making a dent. The driver quickly stopped, rolled down the window and sticked his head out and looked at you.

"Well well well boys." the driver  snarled,  "Looky here, there a freak who dressed as a superhero."

All the guys laughed in the car, and the 12 year old girl hostage was crying and making muffled screams but the cloth in her mouth stopped any words from coming out. You hear close by sirens and The car quickly started upon again and speeded off.

"STOP THIS CAR!" You scream, struggling to stay on the top of the car, You quickly climb on the windshield, But The driver only picked up speed, "I SAID STOP THIS CAR!"

"OR What?" The driver laughed out, so did all his criminal friends. You sighed and closed your eyes, putting your hands on the hood of the car. Your eyes then glowed a very bright white, even the criminals could see through  your purple body suit. Then car then turned off and slowly lost speed. When the car came to a complete halt you grabbed the driver out of the car and punched him.  But you weren't strong enough. And then his whole other gangs grabbed there machine guns and exited the car and aimed the guns at you. The driver then grabbed you and held you down.

"Wrong move princess," The driver laughed. You could barely see him, him and his gang wore all black, and they wore black sunglasses with no brand. They didn't show a inch of skin, But where were the police?! You couldn't be seen by the guy and his gang. You knew they would pull off your costume, kidnap you, and god knows what. You then heard Sirens in a very long distance, the police weren't going to save you quick enough. And the 12 year old hostage was still making muffled screams, "You will regret even being born."

Before anybody else could touch you, you kick the guy holding you down in the nuts. His gang then started shooting at you while the driver guy laid on the ground. You panicked, but your reflexes were on point, you dodge every single bullet. You then zapped one of the shooters with electricity, which made him pass out. You then did a cartwheel and kicked the gun out of the other shooter hand. The last shooter didn't give up, and kept shooting, but you still dodge the bullet. You then did a 360 flip and kicked the gun out of his hand, and kicked him hard in the face. You then zapped the four criminals to make them unconscious. You were shocked. How did you get those amazing reflexes? You then ran to the car and saw the 12 year old girl with ropes tied around her arms and ankles, and then a blindfold and a shirt stuffed in her mouth. You quickly untied her and took off the blindfold, and the shirt out of her mouth.

"Please don't hurt me!" She cried out, tears streaming down her pale face, her red hair was a mess and her eyes were red. You quivered and stared at you in fear,

"No, don't worry. I will take you to your mom." You said softly grabbing her hand. She flinched but then slowly retrieved back your hand. You took her out of the car and waited for the police. They came less than a minute. Wit6\h a news van following right behind, The police took the girl and asked you questions but you refused to answer. You quickly flew up into the air, but a news reporter quickly grabbed your boot.

"What is your name?" The news lady yelled over the sirens, you smiled under your mask.

"Shadow."

Hey! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Is Shadow a stupid name? Please tell me, if you have a better superhero name please tell me, I like Shadow but if you have a better name, tell me.

Is this a good chapter?

vote

comment