Chapter 1: A New Student

Today is definitely not the first time I had a weird dream, but I never seem to remember those properly after I woke up. But today I remember every single details clearly and this dream seems so real that it's giving me goosebumps.

I know I am overreacting but my instinct rarely fails me and I got this feeling that something very big is going to happen.

Yes, I got something like sixth sense which always tell me whenever anything bad is going to happen around me, like I knew Sarah's dad was going to die before her mother gets the phone call.

It was when we were 8 years old and playing at my house and my and Sarah's mom watching was us playing and giggling but suddenly I stop playing and looked at Sarah and knew something bad happened to her Dad. 30 minutes later her mom gets a phone call informing her husband had died in a car accident.

But what makes me shudder even today, is that when my mom and dad went to the hospital with Sarah's mom, leaving me all alone at our house, I looked outside my window and saw Sarah's father standing in front of their house which was exactly opposite to our home and looking at me. Although his whole body was covered in red blood and his face was unrecognisably disfigured but I recognised him by his curly brown hair and his regular office outfit.

Seeing him, I got so scared that I quickly shut my window and run to hide under my bed. That was where my parents found me after searching the whole house and almost calling the police. Of course my parents won't believe my eight years old self and thought I was just scared because of Sarah's father's sudden death.

Most importantly, it was not the only weird thing ever happened to me.

One day I found myself reading people's mind without knowing how for a whole day and let's say, Sarah's father was not the only dead person I ever saw in the past.

I know I am weird for believing in supernaturals and day by day getting even more weirder but I can't help but believe what always happens to me. I think I should talk to the psychologist my mom wanted me to...

"Mr. Parker!!"

I get back to reality after Mr. Roy shout at me. I know he doesn't like me but he doesn't need to shout at me.

"Yes sir?", I said in a very polite way.

"Is this function Riemannian integrable?", he ask me with a arrogant smirk, like he thinks I am stupid enough to not know the answer.

So I tell them it is after all Riemannian integrable and the reason behind it integrability correctly. I know that some people can call me an arrogant for believing I am better than others in this class but it is true, believe it or not.
--------------------------

After that class, I went to my next class, Advanced functional analysis. Currently I am sitting here and thinking about that hot purple-eyed guy from my dream.

He was so hot that I am sure he can't exist in real life. I mean, he is too perfect to be real. Every time I think about him, I find myself thinking like a teenager in first love. But I can only meet him in my dreams and even if he exists somehow, I doubt he would be gay and would like to date some weirdo like me, so no hope for me either way.

"Hello everyone. Today we got a new student among us", Mr. Johnson's annoyingly cheerful voice force me to look at him.

"Let me introduce you to Nicholas Müller, he is from Germany....... " , he continues with his cheerful voice but I am too busy staring at the new student to hear anything he is saying.

The new student is absolutely gorgeous. He is tall, like 6"2 and have short black hair which he styled in a cool way and have a face for which someone can sell their soul for. His skin is so pale that I doubt he ever been outside in sunlight. He is wearing a pair of faded black jeans, tight black T-shirt which is giving his well-build body a very delicious look, a pair of black leather boots and last but not least black rim glasses which is making him even hotter.

Currently that new boy is observing every student's face very carefully, like he is searching for someone.

Then suddenly he look at me and I found myself unable to breath. It's not possible, I must be dreaming again.