I need a gangsta

~I need a gangsta to love me better than all the others do~

"Haaaarley" I bit my lip and giggled into his ear, my lips brushing past the strands of his green hair and gently fastening on the side of his neck. He growled and I pulled away an inch. Something about the thick stench of blood and death was making me lustful.

"Let's take a photo!" He stared down at me, a slight frown on his face.

"Why on earth..."

"Because then we could put it on postcards and send it to all our best friends. Even the notorious...Batman!" I smiled and he couldn't resist swooping his head down and locking our lips together.

"Ok...Frost come take a picture of us next to Champ." Frost, who had been waiting at the side of the stage, out of the way, froze for a second then hurried up the side of the stage, bringing out a smartphone from the inside of his coat pocket. I flipped my hair, and wrapped an arm around the Joker's waist as Frost settled his position in front of us, stepping back a little to find the perfect angle.

"Ready? Three, two,..." Before he could shout 'one' I grabbed the Joker's face in my hands and planted a kiss on his lips, my eyes shut tight. "One!" I broke away and touched my mouth where my lips had crashed hard against the metal on his teeth, a hint of a smile on my face. The side of the Joker's eyes crinkled and he began to laugh, sending shivers down my spine. My heart expanded and I nestled my head into his bloodstained jacket, almost slipping on Champs blood under my feet. He wrapped his arms around me, creating a little cage of us.

"Do you wanna go home, J? We need to celebrate!" I perked up a bit, alcohol didn't seem too bad right now. "Do we have wine at home? Red wine?" He cocked his head to one side, his eyes glittering.

"No alcohol, Harley. I never liked alcohol."

I frowned for a second. Of course he liked alcohol, we had had it so much over the last few months. I opened my mouth to reply but he pushed me off and turned away, walking back across the stage and down the stairs. Oh well. It didn't mean we wouldn't have fun tonight. I flounced after him, across the hall and to the foyer.

"J! Don't be mad! We'll have fun tonight, don't you worry." I grabbed his hand from behind and he pulled me forward, beside him as we walked out into the dark outside. The air was fresh and dark, sultry and sweet. A long black, sleek looking limousine was parked out front. We stopped before the stairs and Frost came hurrying past us, car keys jangling in his hand. He unlocked the car and then moved around to open the passenger door. I pulled forward and lead the Joker inside, into the plush white leather seats, situated around the sides of the car, leaving a space in the middle where a circular spinning bar was. Bright blue lights lit up the inside compartments and ran alongside the carpet floor.

I grinned and clutched the Joker's hand. "Oh J, this is so fancy." He was leaning back against the seat, his shirt unbuttoned at the top. I smiled and placed my leg over the top of his, then leaned in and kissed the side of his neck for the second time that day. He didn't respond, and I grabbed a fistful of his hair in my left hand, shrouding us from the rest of the world, and continued placing light kisses up his neck and across the side of his jaw, stopping at the side of his red lips. His eyes were shut tight, a slight frown furrowing his eyebrows. I pulled away an inch and sighed.

"What's the matter?" He slowly opened his eyes halfway and stared at me lazily.

"Nothing. We're nearly there anyway. He shook me off and I pouted crossing my arms. We weren't anywhere near 'there'. It was a half hour ride back home. My eyes wandered to the bar, and spotted my favourite red wine. I stood up, then felt a hand wrap tight against my wrist.

"Ow!" I whipped my head around and plonked back onto the seat, clutching my wrist which was throbbing from the strength the Joker had gripped it with. "What was that fo-" The Joker leaned forward and kissed me, silencing my protests. I blinked twice, wondering what on earth was going on, then leaned in and crushed my lips harder against his. He broke away, sneering almost. I smiled and slouched back in my seat. "Well that was nice." He ran a hand along his lip and let out a low, guttural growl, eyeing me with those guarded blue eyes I had become so familiar with. I raised an eyebrow. Whether it lust or anger, I never knew.

"Fine, play hard to get then. I don't care." I turned my head away and looked out the tinted black window, smiling a little. Whatever he was playing at, I liked it.