Jealousy PART 1

Tick tock.. tick.. tock... 3 minutes, 4 minutes....

Time is passing by and I'm in front of his desk, waiting for just 4 words 'You can go home' and nooooo, the son of bachelor is still narrowing his eyes, and I'm still waiting.

I am going to be late and BLAST! BLAST! BLAST!

Today before I came to work, my aunt screamed at me that a good friend will visit me today. And no just some friend, a MALE FRIEND to be exact, named Captain Carter. I was happy to see him, he is a good friend after all.

However for my aunt... well, let's just say that she is planning a wedding, even my dearest sister Ella was happy.

So, when I came to work, I tried to tell Mr ambrose that I can't spend the afternoon at the office, but he always manage to interrupt me ...and send me for more files. I wanted to open his mouth and put in there my uncle' socks.

But around 5 minutes ago, I just said the words "I must be at home right now, because a good friend is visiting me and I must be there or my aunt will kill me and your secretary will be dead and gone."

He cocked his head to one side and gave me one of his ice looks and asked "Who?"

I rolled my eyes, it wasn't his business but If I start a discussion with him right now, I would be so late. So I just blurt out, "Captain Carter, Sir"

And then he just stop breathing, and he became a complete ice.

Why is he like a stone? Yeah, well that's his face all the time. Unless my boss is having a serious illness and... no! no! tomorrow he has to pay me and right now I'm so late and my aunt will kill me if I don't appear in the living room in.... 15 minutes. BLAST!

I cleared my throat "Sir?"

Nothing.

"Um, Mr Ambrose sir!"

Still nothing, BLAST!

"I really need to be at home"

I could see his ears were completely red. Yes, he must be ill.

"mm guess finally your tongue became stone! Thanks GOD!" I murmured irritated.

I wanted him to make some move, but nothing. Why is so hard to just say bye? "Mr. Ambrose, sir!. I asked you if..."

"NO" he growled in a whisper.

I smirked.

"Obviously, it would be a miracle if your tongue became stone, but don't worry Sir, Mr Ambrose Sir, I'll just take my leave"

I turned around, but his voice froze me.

"If you leave this office, you will lose your job Mr. Linton"

And that was the moment when I....

----
Hi guys!** did you love it?  THIS IS PART 1, I'll continue the next part if you like it. 

love you
mayte