Kiss Cam | thirteen

"Im home bitchesssss!" I heard a familiar voice scream from the door, squealing I jumped over Lucas and Taunto who were sleeping on the floor. Taunto shoots up, hits Lucas in the face and runs to Claire.

Grabbing onto his back legs, he had so much momentum he pulled me with him but I managed to keep him from jumping onto Claire. I heard Lucas grumbling as he got up from the floor complaining about a sore back.

Handing Taunto to him I rushed to Claire and enveloped her into a hug, looking down at her bags I wasn't surprised to see 3 --about to explode-- duffle bags.

Laughing, I looked back to her face. "How long are you staying?"

she shrugs "I was thinking about a week" nodding I pouted my bottom lip out in agreement.

"Oh and I hope you don't mind...Jesse will probably be staying here to" she walks straight in and dumps her stuff by my bedroom door.

Shaking my head "you are way to comfortable here" she giggles and grabs Taunto from Lucas who is pretty much asleep sitting on the floor with his back against the back of the couch.

Pouting I walked over to him and sat in between his out stretched legs, placing my hands on his cheeks his eyes slowly open and look into mine. He sighs and brings me closer to him so im straddling him, he rests his head in the crook of my neck and keeps his arms securely around my back.

Putting my arms over his shoulders i kiss his cheek and also rest my head on his shoulder, I hear a camera go off, looking around i see Claire holding her phone up.

"No. Put your head back down, that was cute af" she pointed at me.

Smiling i grabbed Lucas's head gently, he groaned but looked up. Smirking I place my head down where his head had been turned, he didnt seem to mind so he just put his forehead back into the other side of my neck.

Taunto came bursting through the hall and rammed into us, laughing I wrapped my arms around Lucas's head as he fell onto his side pulling me with him.

Lucas didn't even do anything he just wrapped his legs around me and held me against his chest with his arms.

Hearing the camera go off I started squirming around, Lucas grumbled but let me go. Getting up I stretched, he slowly got up and flopped on the couch his feet hanging off the side.

Smiling I walked up to him and sat on his back, he didn't even tense up he just sighed, rolling onto my stomachs I laid on him.

He grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

"Awe, you guys are so fuckin' cute" Claire coos before taking a picture.

------

"Taylor" I heard someone call my name.

Grumbling I swished my hand around in dismissal. A deep laugh rumbled from underneath me.

Scrunching my eyebrows I looks up to see Lucas looking at me with a smile. Setting my head back onto his chest I rested my arm over his abs and trailed my finger through the lines.

"What are we doing today?" I asked.

"I don't know, we could go on a jog, or to the mall I need to get you a birthday present." Lucas started shifting around trying to get up but I wrapped my eggs around his waist.

When he made a grumbling noise I knew he was getting mad and I didn't need him to be grumpy so I let him go and turned on my side facing opposite of Lucas.

"Taylor" he cooed leaning over me.

I just flipped him off, he sighed but left me alone after giving me a kiss on my head.

-------

Opening a box that mom had sent me I opened it, a big smile graced my lips, Taunto had his head stuffed in the box when he pulled his head out it was covered in glitter.

Laughing at him I patted his head, it was a box of Christmas ornaments,  there are only 21 days left so I better get decorating.

Pulling out a wad on Christmas lights I went out to out balcony and wrapped it around the bar, plugging them into the outside outlet.

Going back inside I put white fairy lights around the room, turning off the lights it gave it a homey look, lighting a Christmas candle I smiled, it was coming along pretty well.

----

Flopping onto the couch Taunto laid his head on my lap, I had just finished with the Christmas decorations and was pooped out.

I was about to go into my room for a nap when the front door opened.

"Ya man, I-" I heard Jesse stop talking, standing up I yawned.

"Babe, did you do all of this?" Lucas smiled.

I nodded and turned on the radio, Christmas music played softly giving me a warm feeling in my belly.

Santa Claus is coming to town...