Kiss Cam | four

I squint my eyes open, I'm not in my chair anymore and there is more than one person in my bed.

I turn to lay on my other side, Lucas is sleeping right beside of me. I start to panic, I poke his cheek. Nothing. I poke his cheek harder. Nothing. I jab my fingers into his stomach.

Bad idea, I roll onto my back holding my hand quietly saying 'ow'. I hear Lucas chuckle, "What the fuck, do you keep bricks under your shirt" I chuckle rolling back over to face him.

He lifts the hem of his shirt revealing his abs, he looks down at them then back up at me. I meet his gaze, "do these count" he asks referring to his abs.

I laugh at him, "why and how did you get in my bed."
His face hardens,"you were having a bad dream" he wraps me in his arms squeezing his eyes close.

"Did I say something" I ask quietly
He nods and looks me in the eyes, his hand travels to the side of my head. He flips my hair over.

I try and push him away. But he flips me on my back and sits over me. He holds my hands above my head with one hand while the other goes back to the side of my head.

He flips my hair and traces my scar, I don't meet his eyes. "What happened?" He ask now laying on his side pulling me into his chest.

"Nothing" I say trying to pull away from him but he keeps me in his arms.

A tear escapes my eye, I pull myself closer to his body holding his shirt in my fists.
"My dad" I start "his name was Mark, he said 'spit it out' before he hit me with the baseball bat." I cried.

Lucas held me against his body tightly, not letting go for a second. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry" he whispered

I just cried silently. Lucas had fallen asleep so I got up and changed. I cleaned myself up so it didn't look like I was crying.

 I cleaned myself up so it didn't look like I was crying

(Ignore the purse and shoes in pic)

Lucas had gotten up and went into his room. I walked down stairs and into the kitchen. The kitchen was empty, for once.

I made my self 2 eggs and some pieces of bacon, my mom had left to work around 7 in the morning.

The doorbell rang, I got up and walked to the door. I opened it revealing Lucas and his brother.

I closed the door and locked it. I slid down the door. I heard them leave the front porch.

Shit my window!

I ran up the stairs and into my room, I locked it just as Lucas got to his. He gave me a pleading look but I closed my blinds.

"Taylor please, I have to tell you something" sing songs Lucas.

I laughed. "I heard that" he says from behind my window.
I laugh harder. "What do you want Lucas" I ask pulling up my blinds and opening my window.

He bursts through my window catching me off guard I trip backwards and land on my butt. I glare up at him and ignore the hand he is holding out for me.

I stand up on my own. I see Lucas's brother preparing to climb out of his window, I quickly slam mine shut and lock it.

I hop onto my bed holding the key tightly in my right hand while Lucas holds out a hand, telling me to give him the key.

"No" I say "he's not coming in here"
"Yes he is" states Lucas.

Just then the door bell rings. "Stay here" I point to Lucas. He nods.

I place the key in my pocket and run down stairs I'm on the last step, before I can get it Aaron opens the door.

His face hardens almost instantly. "Leave" he says.
"But your sisters got my brother locked in her room" says Lucas's brother, I roll my eyes.

Aaron looks at me. "No Lucas came in to talk to me, and I locked my window so you couldn't come in and try anything with me like the last 2 times you forced yourself onto me." I snap

Aaron smirks and faces Lucas's brother.
"Lucas! Come down here before my bro beats yours up" I yell up the stairs.

"I'm good! He deserves it" he yells back, I laugh.

Lucas's brother backs away from the door and runs to his house. Me and Aaron go up to my room.

Lucas is patiently sitting on the end of my bed.
He smiles at me and Aaron, they do a bro hug and Aaron leaves.

I close my door and sit in my comfy chair.
"Why was he going to come in?" I ask closing my eyes"
"He was going to talk to you" he explains
I shake my head, "if I have anything to do with it, he's not coming into my house again, he scares me" I tail off at the end not opening my eyes.

I feel Lucas get off my bed and walk over to me, he lifts me up, sits down while put me on his lap. "If he's around you, I'm going to be around you to, he won't try anything anymore" he soothes playing with my hair.

I nod my head, "I'm excited for the Easter bunny to come on Sunday"

He laughs, "I bet you are"
"Are you getting anything from him this year" I ask
"I never do" he says calmly
"Does you brother?" I ask lifting my head to look at his face placing my hand on his chest.
"Yea" he nods

"I will share with you, I will share my chocolate and my little pieces of gum, and we might be able to play tic tac toe, I alway get those from my mom." I tell him my inner kid seeping out.
"I would very much enjoy that" he says looking into my eyes

He looks at my lips and back at my eyes, I find myself doing the same thing. We both lean in and we kiss, for the second time.

He grabs my jaw gently like he did at the basketball game. I don't deepen the kiss because I don't want it to get heated.

There was a knock on the door, I quickly pull away, "I'm going to pretend I'm sleeping" I whisper, he nods

I rest my head on his chest listening to his erratic heart beat, hopefully he can't feel mine.

The door creaks open slowly. "Ah, I will leave you two alone" I hear my mom say.

The door closes lightly, as if not to wake me in my fake slumber. But I keep my head on his chest because I know my cheeks are red.

He kisses the top of my head,"I know your blushing" he says a smirk on his voice.
"So" I sass, he laughs.

He slowly ran his hand down my arm, and ever so gently laced his fingers through mine.
I looked at our hands, not pulling away.

The feeling inside of me is indescribable, his hand laced through mine gives me a feeling I've never experienced before, is this what love is?