Kiss Cam | five

Claire^^
I jump up from my bed and run out of my room like a five year old. I run down stairs to see Aaron already looking for his Easter basket.
I glare at him, "How dare you"
It had always be a tradition that me and him would start looking for our baskets together and see who would win.

He laughs at me as I run around and look for my basket, I found Aaron's so I put it in a super hard place, I looked for mine behind the couch.

There it was in a pink basket, my Easter basket full of candy nic nacks. I pulled mine and ran to the kitchen.

I see Aaron sitting there with his blue basket. I pointed at him, "You won this time, but only this time" I say slyly.

I hear him laugh as I run up the stairs. I set my basket down on my bed and go to my window.

I look through mine and into Lucas's, he's sitting on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands.

I grab a rock that somehow got on my window sill. I throw it at his window, he looks up. His eyes were blood shot, his face drained of colour.

A pain shot through my heart seeing him like this. I opened my window all the way, I stepped out and balanced on the small part of roof under my window.

He was looking down again. I took deep breaths to calm my erratic breathing. My heart was beating a mile a minute.

I jumped.

I landed lightly on his window sill. I opens his window and hoped in. His head shot up, "get out, please" his voice cracked.
I shake my head. "No, I have a basket of candy that's dying to be shared with" I say like a little kid.

He stands up to his full height, I've only seen him do this once and that was when he punched Jackson.

I quickly took a step back. He opened his mouth to say something, but he slouched over and slumped back down.

I leaped to him, I pulled his arms away from him and straddled his hips with my legs.
"I will not leave, I will not leave if you yell, if you break down, I will not leave until you promise me that you will share my candy with me." I say as he rests his forehead on my shoulder.

He takes in a shaky breath and let's it out, not letting himself cry in front of me. "I'm leaving" he whispers.

"What do you mean, your leaving" I ask him moving his head to look me in the eyes.

"I'm moving, I'm not- I can't stay here anymore" he says looking into my eyes.

I shake my head, tears brimming my eyes, "No, your not leaving until we share my candy, the candy that you never got" I say shakily.

He lets out a soft chuckle but his face hardens.
"That's not how it works" he says standing.
"I'm leaving, and your leaving to" he says trying to pry my arms off him.

I'm not letting go! Don't let go!

I held on to him, he finally gave up on trying to get me off of him. He put his hands on his head, closing his eyes.

"Im not letting go" I whisper.

He stands there for a few minutes, he wrapped his arms around me, squeezing me.

His door burst open but I didn't care.
"Oh, I'm guessing you told her" says a deep voice, I look over to see his dad.

I nod my head, his dad smiles and closes the door. This caught me off guard, still watching the door Lucas ripped me off him.

He didn't set me down, he literally ripped me off him and let me go.

He let go. He gave up. A real man would stay.