Kiss Cam | six

We sat at the dinner table eating our breakfast.
"So, umm mom" I start
"Your not pregnant are you?" She asks worried.
I choke on my piece of egg, "God no, let me finish" I laugh a little.

"Well, Lucas was supposed to move out of his moms but that didn't go as planned..."
"He can stay" she said cutting me off.

I stared at her, "How-" I started
"Thank you Mrs.Lenners" thanked Lucas he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the dinning room, placing our dishes in the sink.

"Hey, we should go for a run" Lucas says while climbing the stairs behind me.
"Sure that would be fun." I smiled.

I changed into my running clothes.

Lucas ran out to his car and grabbed some shorts

We walked out of the house, "So where to?" I ask him.
"Let's go to the gas station, grab a drink and then we can just jog around" he shrugged.
"Alright, comes on" I say to him starting to jog.

We jog side by side, doing small exercises along the way. We were jogging down the road towards the gas station, we were passing Ryan's house.

Ryan and Lindsey walked out, I slowed down and so did Lucas. When Ryan saw me he smiled, we walked up to them.

I gave Ryan a hug and Lindsey a small smile. I watched as Lindsey checked out Lucas. Ryan followed my gaze, he clenched his jaw but didn't say anything.

"Lindsey?" I say in a sweet voice.
"Keep your eyes on your own man, actually never mind I don't think you have a man anymore" I snap at her and point to Ryan as he walks back into the house.

"This is all your fault!" She screeched at me.
"What for having my boyfriend without a shirt on and you checking him out and getting caught? I think not" I say with out thinking, I see Lucas smirk beside me.

She looks at me dumbfounded, "You don't deserve him, your fat and ugly" she snaps.

"And you don't deserve a guy like Ryan" I say calmly to her, shrugging off when she told me I was fat and ugly.

"You're right I don't deserve him, I deserve him" she points to Lucas, before either of us could say anything Lindsey pounces onto Lucas and kisses him.

He doesn't kiss back, he simply pushes her away and wipes his mouth. "You are a horrible kisser, you're such a THOT"

Her eyes widen and she jumps into her car and drives away. I watch her leave, I walk up to Ryan's porch wrapping my arms around my stomach.

He opens the door with a smile, "Can I please have my sweater I forgot here?" I ask him.
"Taylor, you'll burn up" he says handing me my under armour sweater.
"Thank you" I say slipping it over my head, I instantly start to get hot.