Kiss Cam | eleven

"Taylor, wanna watch a movie?" Asked Faith, the girl who is beside me in the hospital.

"Sure, Lucas should be here any minute though" I said repositioning myself to face our small tv in the room.

"That's fine, I'm sure he will want to watch" she nodded.

She picked up the remote that was on the table in between us and flipped to the movie section, we scrolled through it and ended up picking Marley and Me.

The movie got to where Marley pretty much jumped out the window on the highway and the guy had to hold him while the wife pulled out of traffic.

I laughed when he yelled, "Cut him some slack he's getting his balls chopped off today"

The door creaked open but I ignored it since I knew it was either Lucas, a nurse or Faith's family.

The person grabbed my face and leaned in to kiss me, I put my hand out and stopped them. Looking around my hand I saw Lucas with a confused face.

"Sorry I wanted to make sure I wasn't kissing some random person" I rolled my eyes before connecting our lips together, Lucas climbed into my bed and put one of his legs over my waist.

When the movie came to when they had to put down Marley I cried, Lucas hated it when I cried so he brung me to his chest.

"Don't cry babe" he said running a hand through my hair, I pushed away from him and turned to the movie.

He chuckled but wrapped and arm around me, when they buried him the wife gave him her necklace that he had swallowed when he was a little younger.

Faith turned the tv off and shut her lights off, I turned and curled up into Lucas he reached over me and shut my light off.

"Goodnight" Faith called.

"Goodnight" me and Lucas said at the same time.

-----

2 days later.

"Fuck" I wheeze when I hit my knee on the table at the end of my hospital, I lean onto it and grit my teeth.

2 arms wrap around my waist, "you ok" the voice whispers sending small chills up and down my spine.

"Yup, hunky dory" I smile small before pushing out of Lucas's arms and putting my phone in my bag that Lucas had brought for me.

"Text me!" Faith called after me as me and Lucas walked out.

"I will, and don't be a stranger either!" I laugh.

Me and Faith had been talking about our school and stuff and we found out that we went to the same school and we're going after the same dreams.

Lucas put his arm around my waist for support as we walked down the hall.

"Lucas, I have to do this on my own" I push his arm away, he opens his mouth to say something but closes it and stuffs his hands into his pockets.

"That doesn't mean I don't want to hold your hand" I mumble as we stop at the check out sheet place thing.

I see Lucas smirk, I write my name down on the sheet and before I can even take a step back Lucas grabs my hand and starts to swing it with each step.