An Addition

Okay, guys I know I've been gone for a long time, but I have an excuse. 1). I had writer's block. 2). I had no wifi at my house. I now have wifi at my house. So, yay for me. 3). School. Pretty self explanatory, right? 4). Procrastination. 5). I hate writing on the app for the phone. 

 To the title of this part An Addition there is going to  be an addition and a surprise. Drumroll please!...................................................................................................................................................................................................the addition is.............................................................................DC headcannons!!!!!! Yay!!!! *Slow Clapping* 

 Now the surprise.........................I.........will.........do...........plot twists................for different.................movies.............. Okay, so they will kind of be like How it should have ended videos, but will only change a scene chosen by me that may or may not change the whole movie. 

 Please leave requests of what movies you want me to do. Everything in bold is important. The movies don't have to be in the fandoms listed that I write headcannons for. If there is a book or book series that you guys want to have a plot twist made, JUST COMMENT!!!!!

 LAST, BUT NOT LEAST......May the Fandoms be ever in your favor.

 See you in another fandom my earthlings( or are we).