The Baby Without A Dad ( Part 2 to The Wife Without a Husband)

warning spoilers
  Hunger Games

  Annie went into labor and called Katniss and a friend who was a doctor in 13, Luci. Luci had recently moved to District 4. Luci was at Annie's house quickly and it took Katniss a hour to get there by train.
  " Luci? How is she?" Katniss asks with Peeta trailing behind her.
  " She is well, but she is about to give birth to baby, " Luci answers.
  Katniss and Luci rushes into Annie's bedroom were Annie is screaming in pain.

( Annie gives birth to her baby boy. Peeta cries and asks Katniss for a baby. Katniss slaps him.)

  While Annie holds her baby boy she cries. " Hi. I'm your Mommy  and that is your Aunt Katniss and Uncle Peeta."
   " What's his name? " Peeta asks.
   " I will name him what Finnick wanted me to name him. When Finnick and me first started talking about marriage he told me that he wanted a baby boy. I said that when we get married, if we have kids, I will name the girl and he would name the boy. He told that he wanted his boy to be named Ross and I told him that I wanted the girl to be named Harmony. So, little bundle of joy your name will be from now on, Ross Finnick Odair."
  "I love it. I hope he learns to call us Aunt and Uncle Katniss and Peeta," Katniss says with a smile on her face.
  Well Katniss and Peeta went home. Luci stay with Annie and Ross for a few days then went home. Annie loved her baby boy. She always knew that she would never be the same again. From that day on she never went crazy because she knew that she always had her rock and her piece Finnick with her.