Frozen Melody Sequel : Angels Sent [AominexKuroko]

Several eyes immediately latched onto the all too familiar tall midnight blue haired man who was entering the cemetery. In his arms were holding a bouquet of sky blue roses, wrapped in a soft blue plastic accompanied by pink ones underneath it. In his other hand, he gently yet firmly holds a child small hand. He walks at a steady pace so that the little one wouldn’t have to struggle to keep up with his pace. He took several glances at the young one.

He smiled upon reaching the haka. It was clean. Several bouquets of flowers in different colors were place on the haka. He knew who came and brought the flowers. It has always been the same routine every year no matter how busy they get. He crouched down as he puts the bouquet next to the rest of the flowers. His midnight blue orbs soften, “Hey, babe. Sorry I’m late.” He mumbles an apology. The blue pendant necklace was hanging out of his collar as the shine from the sunlight reflects against it. The same pendant that were entrust to him by his beloved wife.

It has been well over 12 years, ever since he lost his beloved wife, Kuroko Tetsuki. A genius songwriter and musician who made her debut at a tender age of 12. She hid behind her stage name, HEAVEN. He met her once back in middle school but that was it. She disappeared after that meeting. He never saw her until 10 years later. He came across the bluenette under a tree during a rainy day. Surprisingly, she turns into a beauty when he met her. Since then, he couldn’t take his eyes off her. She attracts him like a moth attracted to lights.

Along the way, he found out she has an incurable disease that took her away from schooling and working. His bandleader, Akashi Seijuro knew this all along and still offered her the contract to be their songwriter, which ended with her being a vocalist slash pianist on stage. However, the days that passed by was agonizing. He watched her struggling to live her life to the fullest. She smiled no matter how painful her obstacles were. He hurt her once and he vows, to never hurt her again but it was too late. By the time everything was solve, Kuroko was already nearing her numbered days. It pains him seeing her struggling so much.

She passed away on the same day; they got married and the band’s last tour destination. The news hits their faces like a brick. Aomine was devastated. He couldn’t accept reality until Kuroko’s childhood friend; Kagami Taiga slammed it right into his face on the night he return from America just to show him the never announced PV that Kuroko has left for him. The one last song whom people often calls it the ‘Frozen Melody’ where the song remains alive even after her death. It was a song frozen in time and yet it was the most popular songs in the charts even years after her death.

Most of her assets that she gained from her albums and her last song in the past have been contribute to the disease medical research team and several orphanage homes. Everything written in a hidden will that she hid in one of her music sheets. It took them a while to interpret it since she wrote it in between songs. Her millions dollars of assets were carefully divided properly under a careful watch of Kagami and Aomine. After a sorrowful event, Aomine moved on and had lived his life since then, on the surface at least.

….

He folds his legs as he sat down, noticing a bouquet of sunflowers wrapped in crimson plastic wrapped, tied with a purple ribbon. He chuckles, “Let me guess, Bakagami and that pretty boy visited you faster than I did. Sometimes I wonder where they get the time to fly all the way from L.A to Japan. Don’t you ever wonder?” He knew it was impossible to get a reply but each time he visited her, he couldn’t help but to talk as if she was there with him. Sitting in front of him, smiling and giggling at all the stupid things he says. Of course, he tends to rant about his work, his band mates, and his fast-food meals. Sometimes he wished he could taste her home cook meals that he once ate.