Sosa kissed Myla on her lips but Myla didn't kiss back. When Sosa broke the kiss he looked at her strangely. He saw a change in his bitch but he knew she wasn't going anywhere. He knew after he killed the nigga it would be all over with. It was normal for Myla to start acting strange when it was getting to the ending during their missions. But some how Sosa knew this one was different.

Myla woke up in her hotel bed she looked around to see Eva not in sight. Seems like she kept having little flash backs. Mostly of her and Sosa but this time she saw a pair of light brown eyes. She grabbed her purse to pull out her phone to check the time. It was 12:00 pm.

She pulled the covers from over her and dragged herself out of bed. She opened up the curtains to let the light shine on her beautiful face. She had on a t shirt and panties she had no idea how she got here or got into her night clothes.

She opened up the double doors to see someone sitting on the sofa.

" Aye ! What are you doing-"

" Good morning beautiful. " he turned around and flashed a big smile.

" Sosa. " Myla said more to herself as she felt a little dizzy.

Sosa hopped off the couch and grabbed Myla from falling helping her to the couch. He kissed her forehead.

" Baby its me Sosa." He kissed her lips.
Myla didn't kiss back instead she stared into his dark brown eyes.
" It is you."

" I thought you were gone, I've missed you." He tried kissing her again but Myla moved away from him.

" Sosa. I -"

" I understand its been awhile. You probably don't remember much. But how could you forget your first?" Sosa squeezed her thigh smiling showing off his deep dimples.

" I remember you. But I still don't remember much. See I have little flash backs." She tried explaining.

" Of what ?" He asked worried.

" Just little things mostly of us. Our love and how I was really there through it all, the good, the bad and the ugly."

" You was there when I didn't have shit My and honestly with out you I wouldn't have had any of this." Sosa said flexing with his gold chain.

" I remember you had me doing something big for you but I don't know for what or with who." She said looking confused. " Parts are coming to me though."

" Baby it was nothing I'm sure." He laughed.

It had to be something cause every flash back is mainly about this Dude and I don't even know his name. But Sosa and me kept talking about it. She thought to herself. She smiled thinking of the sweet notes the guy always left her.

" Myla ?" Sosa said with a little anger in his voice.

" Yeah ?" Myla snapped out of her thoughts.

" Don't even think about it." He said assuring her. " let me worry about it I promise I'm a find out who did this shit to you and they gone pay."

Myla nodded.

" Can I take you out ? Maybe reminisce? catch up ? Talk ? " Sosa smiled.

" I just need to rest. The doctor told me I needed rest and plenty of it. I been dizzy and a little sick. " Myla responded getting up but Sosa grabbed her and had a firm grip on her arm.

" Na , I'd think you'd feel better if you were with me. The one and only love of your life." He said sternly.

Myla felt the pain in her wrist that seemed to get tighter as she didn't respond. " Alright Sosa." She forced a smile.

...

Myla looked at Sosa smile at her as they sat across from each other at the nice restaurant.

" Remember this place ? " Sosa asked.

" This was the place you took me to on our 1 year anniversary." Myla smiled thinking to herself about how nice it was and how that was the first night Sosa said he loved her.

" Yeah baby." He held her hand. " I love you."

Myla wasn't sure if she felt the same way but she didn't want him thinking she didn't after everything they've been through . " love you too. " she forced a smile.

" I think you should move back in with me." Sosa said.

" Please Sosa I just think we need some time , I'm trying to understand my life all over again. I don't want to complicate things." Myla tried removing his hand off of hers but he snatched her hand.

" What the fuck you mean ? You love me and I love you simple." Sosa calmed down seeing the fright on Myla's face. He took a deep breath. " Take your time baby." He smiled.

Myla got up ready to go and Sosa knew it was his fault.

Sosa dropped Myla  off at her hotel,the whole ride was silent. Myla got out the car.

" Baby please-" Myla slammed the door to his Mustang ignoring whatever Sosa had to say and rushed into the house.

" FUCK !" Sosa yelled hitting the dash board and he watched Myla walk into the hotel building.