Video 7 - Part 1.

"Neil Patrick Harris. Emma Stone. Nick Jonas. Demi Lovato. Jacksepticeye. Jenna Marbles. Shane Dawson. Jennifer Aniston. Want to know why I mentioned them? Because they are my celebrity crushes. Yes, some old. Some odd ones their too but that's me. Odd. Weird. I don't have a type. I know some of you are going to spread that I'm bisexual just because I fancy some female celebrities and despite how many times I would say I'm straight, you probably wouldn't listen but to be honest, I don't care anymore. But what has this got to do with anyone? Well, this next person I've had a crush on since I first laid my eyes on him. Luke Hemmings"

My heart skipped a beat. I knew she had some sort of crush but having a crush on me for years? This is it. The moment I've kinda been dreading and hoping for. The reason why I've tortured myself with sleepless night and fights with the lads. All in the space of a week. I looked at Opal. She was wearing her pyjamas (Cute Bunny vest top and shorts) there was only one thing wrong. Her arms were covered in new cuts, her thighs too. But her face looked different from the previous videos she had filmed today. She was smiling and you could tell it was genuine. I couldn't help but smile back, am I the reason for it?

"Luke. I know this may be weird for you to hear. A sad, depressed, suicidal needy teen loving you from afar. I wanted to cry, I wanted to say sorry when we got partnered in Media because in my mind I knew that moment, that one decision that our teacher did could of brought us together but instead I had already planned out my death. I was going to film the first video. I knew what was going to happen to me. I would leave you to do all the work on your own. It wasn't fair of me. I'm so sorry. If you fail this Media assignment just now that was never my intention and I'm ever so sorry but I know you are brainy enough to do it alone, I believe in you. So where do I start with you?"

I took in a deep breath, this felt weird. The connection between me and Opal is so much stronger now. She is talking to me now... at me. And now it's my turn to listen and know why I am one reason why she has gone.

"At first, all I heard was this Australian accent. I didn't bother turning around. To be honest I couldn't be bothered looking up, I had one earbud in and was doodling in my Science book. Mr. Baker was laughing at something and I just rolled my eyes at the embarrassing teacher jokes, but then a shadow walked past, dragging out a stool from the bench behind me. Throughout the lesson I wanted to turn around, just out of curiosity. I wanted to know who was humming along to some song through his earphone. When the lesson finished I finally got the chance to turn around to get my bag from the floor, that's when I first saw you. You were wearing a blue beanie and your ash blonde hair was flicking out the sides with a side fringe sweep. There and then I died. That's when my crush for you started. You looked at me and smiled. The butterflies in my stomach erupted. Occasionally you would ask to borrow a pen or a pencil, even some paper from my notebook. I smiled and lent them you. You never took advantage and always gave me them back. That's what I like in people. The ones that care enough to not take you for granted. Thankyou Luke!

We had our mini moments, from the time I dropped my folder and my papers went everywhere and you raced over and helped me gather them ...  to the time on Wednesday when I cried into your arms after Media. You have always kinda been their from me, never bullied me because of the rumors and always treated me as me and no one else. You truly are different than the f.uck boys, Luke. Please, never change for anyone. Find someone who loves you for you. Don't let a girl take you for granted because you deserve better"

I paused the video. I stared at the ceiling. Actual tears rolling down my cheeks, I didn't think I could continue, I let out a chuckle as I thought about Opal giving me relationship advice. Dammit girl come here and ask me out then! "Boo!"

I jumped as I wiped the tears and turned around. "Luke?" I laughed and slammed my laptop shut. "Sorry haha soppy movie" Michael looked at me. I didn't know what to do, so I did the most embarrassing thing. Bursting into tears as Micheal runs up to me and man hugs me! I couldn't stop crying, I wish I could just wake up from the nightmare but it was reality. Micheal was holding onto me tightly, not saying anything and never letting go.

"Luke, are you okay now?" He pulled away from me. "I'm such a girl" I joked. Wiping my face on my sleeve. "Why are you crying haha" He laughed. I looked at the laptop. Micheal followed my gaze, he pointed towards the laptop, I just stared at him. Then, he opens it. I'm met by the paused video and Opal sitting on her bed looking at the camera, mid sentence. "Opal?" I nodded. He picked up the earphones and placed one bud in. I took the other "Can I press play?" I took in a deep breath. "Okay." and with that we both watched as Opal continued. I felt rather uncomfortable, like Opal is stood behind me shaking her head. I needed someone to be here with me and the perfect person is Micheal. I looked back at the laptop and smiled as I hear Opal talk about the time I drove through a puddle and splashed Opal as she walked home from school. I stopped and insisted I gave her a lift home. She refused so I parked my car up and walked home with her. Micheal smiled as his eyes are glued to the laptop, maybe this was a bad idea but I'll only let him watch this one.