The Band.

"Look we need to talk about this"

"I agree"

"Yeah, You would Ash"

"Shut up, I'm not the one believing the lies over the truth"

"The truth? Matthew doesn't know the meaning of 'Truth' He's just pure fake"

"Want to say that again?" A fist being clenched, motioned towards my face, missing by alot.

"Guys will you pack it in. We have come here to discuss the band not your petty disagreements." We all looked at Michael and nodded. We were all huddled in a circle in Michael garage, I didn't want to come, I wanted to stay at home and watch the last four videos but this does need sorting out. Michael told me the lads were going to come over too. "I'm sorry okay. I just dont like the lad." I finally broke the silence. "Luke, what has he ever done to  you. You use to tolerate him. But now, you can't even see him?" I stared at Ash and stood up "I know things about him. Just trust me please." Ash shook his stupid head, I rolled my eyes "Look, please. It is important. I cannot tell you why not just yet." Michael stood next to me and placed his hand on my shoulder "I'm on his side. Have you ever known a time where Luke has lied to us? Has ever let us down? Or even made a stupid accusation? No. Doesn't that mean something. Maybe you should just trust him." I looked at calum and then Ash. They looked at each other "Matthew is a great guy. Trustworthy and funny. Why should we ditch him just because you said so!" Calum shouted. I clenched my fists tightly and bit my tongue hard enough to draw blood. I turned on my heels and made my way to the door. But before exiting I swiftly turned around "Opals committed suicide and I know Mathew is a reason why" and with that I left.

Not too far down the road I heard a voice shout me. "What do you want!" I stuffed my hands in my pockets, hood up and picked up pace. "Stop." He shouted. I forcefully stomped my tattered converses on the path and turned around to face Calum. He looked down towards his black converses and mumbled "Sorry". I took in a deep breath and waked up to him "It's fine. To be honest, I have more of an issue with Ash so don't worry." I laughed. Calum looked up and smiled "So, Opal?" I shrugged my shoulders. "She's either dead or in the next couple of days she will be. I've tried to contact her but nothing." We began walking towards the junction. 

"So how do you know?"

"She sent me an email"

"Just you?" 

I shook my head and stopped walking. 

"You'll find out soon. Be prepared. My outlook on everything has changed. Not all good but my opinions have changed." Calum just looked at me and took a deep breath. "I'll look forward to knowing about Opal" I nod as we awkwardly stood still. "Look, I'm gonna go back and talk to Ash. I'll text you later." He smiled and ran off in the opposite direction we were going.

The office building was standing tall in front of me yet again. The busy people pushing past me to get in. I took in a deep breath, pattered my jacket down and ran my hand through my hair and pressured myself into walking into the large building. "How may I help you?" The old woman smiled as she looked at me. "I'm here to see Mr. Walker." I smiled. She stared at me, her glasses resting on the edge of her nose. "I'm sorry. He doesn't like 'Drop ins' you have to book an appointment." She smiled and looked at her computer. "You can have a 15 minute slot tomorrow at 3:30pm?" I shook my head. "I erm. I'm Opal Walkers boyfriend. I just want to talk to her dad" Her eyes lit up "Opal! Gosh I haven't seen her since she was knee high. Aw I'm sure he would love to see you. She's got a good looker here! Take this." I looked down to the badge she was giving me. A building pass. "You know where his office is?" I nod. "Okay, go on then!" She laughed. I thanked her and raced to the lift. 

Mr. Walker. In front of me stood a  light wooden door with a silver plaque. I could hear him on the other side of the door, but no one else. I presumed he was on the phone. I knocked three times before taking a shaky breath in. "Come in" He shouted.

"Sir. Erm. Hi." I awkwardly stood in the door way, twiddling my lip ring. He turned around on his leather chair and smiled "Ah young Hemmings. The Lad from the restaurant." My heart began to beat faster. "How do you know my name?" He gets up and walks towards an empty chair gesturing to it. "Sit" I did so. "Because everyone knows the Australian Hemmings around here." I nodded and ran a hand through my  hair. "So what has made you take this journey here?" - "Opal!" - "Opal?" - "Yeah. How is Opal?" - "I - I erm... Wouldn't know." He signed and slummed into his chair. His cheeks were beginning to glow red. His fist clenching. 

"I wouldn't know because my wife kicked me out. And do you know how she f.ucking did it son?" I shook my head, trying not too notice the fact he called me son. "After I came in from a hard day at work. I entered the kitchen to see Opal in tears. My wife standing at the kitchen and two bowls of spaghetti bolognase." Spaghetti bolognase... The one Opal made? so she was alive to see her parents eat it? She didn't leave? There's a good chance she may be alive now! I know it will be a week tomorrow since I've seen her but I have more hope now. - "Luke?" I looked up at Mr. Walker. "So, their I casually sit at the table. Apparently Opal made the meal which was so good. Then my wife turns to Opal and asks her to leave the table. Then we know s.hit is about to get real. But Opal refused. Damn she's always so stubborn. Next minute,my wife storms out the kitchen and came running in with a black bag of my clothes. 

She kicked me out. Apparently she searched through my phone. A grown man can't even have f.ucking privacy on his own phone. She saw texts to my lover. Since then I've not been home. Opal hasn't been in touch. I can't get in touch. So f.uck them all." I didn't know where to look. He was staring at me intensely. I nodded along. "So technically you went public last night?" He nods " Yes. And it was the best f.ucking feeling ever!" I smiled at him. "So you just came here to see how Opal was?" I nod. "Hm well, I'm sorry I couldn't help. She's not turning up at school?" I shook my head. "Have you noticed a change in her " - "Definitely!" He looked at me concerned. "I don't want her falling back to her old habits. I'm worried for her. " - "So you know?" I nod. "Listen, thank you for sneaking up here. I'm going to clock off work early was meant to meet Reana - My girlfriend but I'll make sure to check on Opal. Thanks Luke." He smiled. 

I handed the pass into the old woman and thanked her, as soon as the wind hit my face outside the building I took in a deep breath. Maybe I can help Opal. If she hasn't committed suicide already maybe I helped by telling her dad. He can help her. Maybe he will tell Opal I mentioned something. I couldn't stop smiling at the thought of helping Opal out. I could be the reason why she didn't die.

Tomorrow was Thursday and I had Media and Music. It will be the first time I'll be seeing Reece since the burst out I  had with him in music last. I've done no further work on the Media or Music assignment but I didn't care. Go back to last week and I would be panicking right now but since watching the videos I've come to realise life isn't all about getting grades or having friends. It's about being happy with living your life. Don't let the people you truly have feelings for go otherwise you may never get the chance to tell them how you truly feel. Stuff media and Music. I don't need a good grade because good grades don't make my life anyway more happier. Opal makes me happier.