Video 5.

"Alfie. You were in my Geography class throughout lower secondary school. You sat in front of me. Always turned around for 'reassurance' on your answers. I was too kind to say, do it on your own" That sounds like Alfie alright. I watched Opal as she prepares something in her kitchen, I presume her camera was sat on the side board. She was making herself a meal. Walking over to the other side, still in shot. It looks like she was making herself Spaghetti and sauce. "You started taking an interest in my doodles. Pointing to the letters L.H. taking the mickey that I was fantasising over Luke Hemmings" My heart began to beat faster. Is this why I have the emails? "I told you over and over it was just two random letters. But you tortured me. But not in a bully kinda way. No instead you pretended to be my friend." I remember there being some kind of drama in the hallways when ever Alfie came out of his Geography lesson. I'd often hear people shout 'Oh hanging with my bestie Opal' I never really understood why, but I guess I will now! "At first you'd turn around at the beginning of every lesson and ask how I was. I'd respond with the same old 'Fine thank, you?'" By this point she had already cut up the vegetable to be added to the sauce. She looked happy, normal.

"I noticed something was up with you when you entered the classroom looking rather excited. You came bouncing up to me. Like an excited kid at Lego land. You pulled a chair up to the end of the table and told me that Luke had been talking about me during break time." Every time my name falls out of her lips, I smile a little. My heart races and my belly does flips. It's the way her accent makes my name sound so perfect and angelic. "My cheeks blushed. A hot wave came across my body. I was too happy to even consider that you were lying. I just smiled and nodded 'Cool' I acted. You began talking about how he said my name was unique and that he liked my hair. I mean this?" She points to her long hair and laughs. "I think that day I had it up in a flower crown. So I thought it was believable. Anyway; after then, when you returned to class you updated me with everything Luke had said about me.

'Luke says you looked nice in them skinny jeans yesterday.'

'Luke said you have pretty eyes'

'Luke said he would totally bang you' I thought that was a weird thing for Luke to say but my head was high on cloud nine to even care at that moment. I felt special. I felt loved for the first time in forever." I would never say that, I mean her eyes are amazing. Despite my bad boy image, I'm a gentleman at heart. I paused the video with Opal looking at the camera. One hand on her hip. She was still thin, she was wearing a different outfit from the rest of the videos making me think this was either recorded the day before I got them! or she changed for the sake of cooking. She was wearing some pattered leggings and a knittered jumper that was a green colour with black stars. Her hair was cascading down her side in a messy side pony tale. "When ever I walked the corridor I would occasionally walk past Luke and smile and despite everything, everything that's happened to me. He smiled back. It didn't matter that he was standing with Calum, Mich or Matthew. No! He still smiled at me. And you know what, it genuinely made me feel special." She was currently holding a spectacular and wafting it towards the camera. I couldn't stop smiling at the smile on Opals face. It's true. I've had nothing against Opal. Never. In fact she was a very attractive woman. "It's a shame there wasn't any other lads like that at school! I started believing everything you were saying and some s.hit was random.

'Luke Facebook stalked you last night till 4am'

'Luke said he felt horny after seeing a pic on your Facebook'

'Luke said he can't stop thinking about you'

It was weird because I started to think if Luke liked he so much why doesn't he just ask me out? I really wanted to walk up to him and ask him but I was too shy. Except, remember when we had the supply teacher because Mr. Hull was ill and you were late. When you turned up he asked why you were late? You said you had important business you had to deal with. He passed you and you sat down on to the empty seat next to me. You didn't care that people in the class were mumbling and sniggering. You lent over and whispered 'Luke said will you go out with him?' I was shocked. Luke! The one I've had a crush on since the beginning. The one that seemed so friendly and genuine. I started blushing as I looked at you. You had a straight face, something about it just made me think it was true. I played it casual and shrugged my shoulders. I didn't want to sound desperate. I whispered back 'Ill tell you my answer at the end of the lesson' ... I never wanted a lesson to end so quickly like that one. When the end came I looked at you and smiled. I didn't need the time for thinking my answer through. It was the most unthinkable answer I've ever made. Nodding my head. You smiled for a couple seconds and then burst out laughing!" Considering I never said those things and never asked Alfie to ask Opal out I think I know how this will end. I shook my head and ran a hand through my hair. Reminding myself that I need a shower tonight.

"You laughed and leaned in 'You stupid b.itch. Luke would never think twice about asking you out. He never spoke about you, he doesn't even like you. I've pranked you all this time and it was so worth it. So it's true, you do love Luke Hemmings. Wow. I can't believe you fell for it.' H laughed exiting the room. I literally felt so embarrassed but I wasn't going to cry. Do you know why?" She asked the camera. I shook my head as if she could see me. "Because I was already broken. This was like a little pin prick. I had already gone through the damage. Since that day. You've tortured me in Geography, trying to make me jealous every time Luke spoke to a girl or hugged a girl or got a girlfriend. But you know what Alfie? I didn't care less. Because I know that Luke is far better and happier with anyone but me. I already knew that so your attempts failed. I admit it, I would love to be Luke's Girlfriend but things don't turn out how you want it." She stops mixing the sauce in the pan. I didn't know if she was going to continue speaking or we had three minutes of her cooking. But she looked over at the camera and chuckled. 

"So Alfie, to be honest. This video is probably the easiest one I've made because it's caused me no extra pain or feelings. Just another bully that tried to destroy me." She stopped talking and looked over at the sauce. She stopped mixing the sauce and looked at it - then at the camera and back to the pan. "This is the last meal I will ever make my family. This meal won't even touch my lips." She opens a draw near the fridge and pulls out a green sticky note and a pen. Writing something on it before showing it to the camera. "Made this for you, enjoy it. Won't be home till late" She read out. She moved the note and smiled into the camera "I will never return to this house. Today is my last day here. So only a couple of videos left now. The countdown begins!"

And just like that, the video ends. I didn't want it to end because it felt like she was still alive. If I see her she's alive right? I wonder if she's alive now, hurting. Crying. Shouting out for help but no one can hear her. What if she decided she doesn't want to die and she's wishing for a chance? I shake the thoughts out of my head and log my laptop off. As much as I want to watch another, I was feeling upset. Sad and mad. I needed a break. A much needed ponder in the shower. 

**The countdown begins! Is she really dead? Or is she just hiding out until she's heard that everyone knows the truth? --- Naomi xox