Chapter 6 - Party Time!

A/N: Just so you know, [F/D] is favourite drink, but you probably would have been able to figure that out when the time came, being the intelligent people you are :) The picture is of your hair later on in the chapter - I drew it manually this time, because I thought it would be easier. This chapter is also longer than the previous ones, so... that should keep you busy for a bit?

I'd like to say thank you so much to everyone for just reading this fanfiction ^-^ It really makes me happy to know that there are people who read my writing, which I have no experience in other than school assessments or exams. So, thank you very much!!

Your weary [E/C] eyes fluttered open as rays of light beamed through your blinds. You groaned slightly as you turned your head to see the digital clock to the side of your bed. It read 06:30, indicating for you to get up and get ready instead of keeping everyone waiting like you did the day before. You took a quick shower and changed into your daily attire. You brushed through your [H/C] locks and put on your glistening sapphire necklace. By the time you were finished, it was 06:55.

You walked over to your blinds and opened them, standing in front of the window viewing the rest of the cottages. Your mind flashed back to the previous night, when you met Nagito's concerned gaze.

The usual morning Monokuma announcement snapped you out of your thoughts. Fortunately, his irritating, high-pitched voice cut off briefly, so you made your way out of your cottage.

Thankfully, you didn't see anyone on your way to the restaurant. However, once you got in there, it was eerily silent. Sonia, Teruteru and Nekomaru were already there, but they simply stared at you, their faces pale. Your guess was that they didn't get much sleep last night, since they weren't looking at you with pity... yet.

Others begun to file in soon after, the silence continuing. Eventually, when everyone arrived, they all glanced around the room at each other. You noticed that when some looked at you, their expressions changed, and it ticked you off.

"I see those pitying faces you're giving me. Stop it. What happened last night is in the past, so don't treat me like I'm something fragile. You're making me feel worse." You mumbled, looking to the side. They hesitated, but they did what you asked.

"Hey, Big Sis..." Hiyoko muttered, standing in front of you, looking down. "S-Sorry for crossing the line yesterday..." She finished as she scurried back to where she first stood. She didn't ever want to see you yell at her again with the same resentful aura as last night, and she sure as hell didn't want to see you break down like she saw you do in your cottage afterwards. You shuffled awkwardly and nodded in acknowledgement and continued to look back outside. 'Big Sis...? And what was with the apology? That was a bit out of character.'

"Is everyone here now?" Byakuya asked.

"I don't see Fuyuhiko anywhere," Chiaki stated.

"Heh, maybe he got killed already." Hiyoko reverted back to her bullying form.

"Don't just go killing people off, I saw him earlier. He also said that he would not be joining us this morning." Peko said.

"Maybe he's planning to kill someone by himself..." Kazuichi suggested, trailing off.

"Kazuichi! You should not doubt your friend!" Sonia declared.

"W-Well he's a Yakuza, isn't he?! That means he's part of the Japanese Mafia!" He argued, pointing a finger.

"He may throw threats around to everyone, but like I said yesterday, they're all empty. He's not going to kill anyone." You said, crossing your arms, still looking outside. The view really was breathtaking. You could see the distant crystal blue waves crashing softly. The island was tranquil. Serene. If it weren't for your current predicament, you'd be having the time of your life.