Chapter 10

Kyree pov.

I hit up India ta see if she wanted to come chill at my spot ta day. Ya know just to get out da house and she yeah... Ima try and get me sum cause I ain't had it in a while

Since I all ready took my shower and all dat I cooked up sum light.

Eggs and toast with cheese on it.

Someone knocked on da door.

When I open up India sexy ass walks in with ha gotdam breast boutta pop out. Ima tell ya dis if it fly ima save it in my mouth and save da other one.

India: Ummm Ky I'm up here not down there.

I smircked.

Kyree: Ky huh? And I know ya ain't down there but I can be.

I said licking my lips.

She smiled wildly trying to hide it but never could.

India: I only came ta chill remember?

Kyree: Naw I do just I aint had it in a while and I need it... Just let me just onc-

India: ya know im married with 2 kids I-I can't

Yes she can.

I grabbed her kissing her neck finding her G- spot hearing her moan. She got weak in the knees holding on to me for support, she gasped when she felt me poking her. I grabbed her hand letting her feel what she has done to me and I needed it. I put my hand in her baggy sweat pants feeling the ocean and at that point I lost it.

She told me She wants ta give it to me so dats wat ima do is give it to her.

I took her upstairs not breaking the kiss and laying her down softly watching her wimper for me to give it to her. She pulled my shirt and pants off but not for getting my undergarments then me doing the same. As her soft round smooth breats popped out bouncing but still in that same perfect round ball I like. India had soft round curves leadind to her sweat pants she took off and her panties. I just looked and stared at her prefect shap that had took place. My, My, My ima bout to dive in!

India: Please daddy don't just look take control and own my body.!.!.!

India pov.

Kyree kissed me one last time before prepping himself in between my legs. He was a big man just 1 inch away from August and he was thick.

Kyree: ya ready ma?

I nodded bracing myself for when he goes in.

He slide in with out warning making me gasps for air he was in my stomach already making slow and steady pumps. My breathing started getting uneven and had me scratching his back up cause he was so deep in.

Kyree pov.

30 minutes into it I had already bust bout 5 or 6 times. She flet like the ocean that I couldn't escape from. India had now came for the I think 16th maybe 30th time I still wasn't done with her body till I had filled her up with my kids...😏💦👅 yup she gon be my baby momma and ain't that August nigga can do but suck my dick.

~~~~~~ 5 more hours~~~~

India was coming left and riggt, screaming, scratching, bitting me pulling my hair you name it She was doing it.

I bust my last nut inside of her watching cum and twitch while her back arched. Holding on to my neck pulling me close... She was still coming. Since I pulled out and she was coming on me I went back in her hearing her yell my name so loud her voice started to crack.

She starter crying and telling me to go "fast and deeper" saying "right there".

India: SHIT DADDY RIGHT THERE!!! Uhhh RIGHT THERE ... SHIT PAPI UGHHHH I-IMA CUM AGAIN..!!!

Kyree: Last nut baby...

I let all my soldier's go than pulled out laying down beside her holding her and watching her cum twitching here and there it was just art that I made...

Kyree: Shit girl we gon do this again ight.?

India: Hush Ky I'm sleepy.

I laughed and yawnd.

Kyree: I luv ya momma.

India: You too.

India pov.

~~5 weeks later~~

Every since that night with Kyree I have been thowering up eating weird things and sleeping alot.

I think I'm... Pregenat with a baby by a different man.

I have to tell him.... Or Them

😘😘😍😍🎉🎉🎊🎊👀👀

HI BABIES HOW WAS IT??!!