chapter 1.

💕India pov.💕

"AUG GET YO ASS OFF MY GOT DAMN COUCH FA I GET YA DADDY!!!..."

Wazzup crazy ppl ya remember me??? I know you do😄

It's been 5 years since I had August tha 3rd and dis lil Nigga bad ass hell, and August don't do shit. As far as we go I'm 24,Auggie is 28 and Skyler is 8 and is an "daddy's"😭😒😍 girl and is spoild to DEATH it's....OMG don't get me started! Aug is 5 now and is a Mommy's boy😘😍

Now I know your like " which one is (Auggie or Aug?) let me tell you wat I call them. I call August my now husband💍😘August or Aug and my baby boy Tha 3rd Anthony or Ant. There you go and we all know I call Skyler Sky and they all call me...MOMMY OR mom's well Ant dose he has all of Aug in his blood.

Aug: Yo Ma me and Sky bout to go head to da mall give me kiss.

I gave him a kiss wiped my hand's on the towle hanging from tha stove and follwed Aug into the livingroom seeing Sky put on her KD's Aug bought all of us.

India: August why won't you leave Sky here and take Ant with you? Your always with your little Mini me.

Sky looked at me then Aug nodding at her to go upstairs so we could talk.

He face palmed himself blowing breath sitting on the arm of the couch looking at me.

Aug: wats wrong with you now??? Huh??? Wat you want more money,sex,more of my time...??? WTF IS IT

Really money,sex and more of ya time? Boii ya dumb.

India: It's not about me it's about you spending time with your son August. DON'T FUCKING GIVE ME DAT SHIT NOW. Your always with your little Mini me and never have I ever seen you with Ant after he turned 3 it's all about Sky and "Mr.Daddy" wat tha hell will it take ta get ya back with your son??? Now I can ask "Wat is it huh" do you want more sex cuz I give you enough of that already to give you your princesse and son.

Aug sat there rubbin' his chin hairs lookin' at da floor then me.

India: Aug.

Aug: .....

India: August answer me damn it.

I said thower my teeth pointing my finger at me.

Aug: ......

India: Augu-

Aug: Stfu I heard ya ight I'll spend time with lil man when I get ready stop rushin' me. And shidd I didn't need you fa my kids I could get dem from anybody if I wanted.

He laughed.

Aug: Shoo maybe ya mama.

I looked at him and slapped tha shit out of him making him fall off tha couch.

India: Slick shit talkin' my nigah I see. Got sum fa dat ass... No sex fa 3 fuckin' years since we making yo mama jokes.

I walked upstairs into Ant's room seeing him sleep then checking on Sky and she was on her phone so I stepped in talking to her.

India: Aye Sky talk to mommy fa a lil but real quick.

She sat up.

Sky: yes?

India: Why do you love being with daddy so much?

Sky: Cuz mommy your always with Anthony and daddy said he'll show me da love and support you don't show me when I need when you there.

Dat shit cut me deep and hearing that from my 8 y/o was heart breaking like im always ready to be here when needed she is just always up and gone with August my probly soon to be Ex Husband. Then she said daddy said he'll show me da love and support you don't give me when I need it... Tbh it kinda sound perverted but I know she don't really know how to explain things that well.

India: You know baby girl that's not true I'm always here and ya dad is on one today or everyday. Just know im always here okay?

She nodded and went back to here phone and I kissed her forehead leaving out going to shower and get ready fa bed.