Chapter 4.

💖India pov.💖
2 weeks later.

August isn't home and its 3 in the morning, Sky and Ant are sound asleep while I'm on my IPhone looking on August, Instagram and Twitter looking at how he can post pictures of him and Asia out at the club and everwhere, but can't pick up my FaceTime's or my Calls like WTF August.

15 to 20 minutes of me lurking and stressing about August and page I hear the door unlock. This lanky arm havin' ass mf walks and the house drunk smelling like weed, sex and liquor.

I walk to the couch where he sat his stankin' tail down smokin' a blunt.

India: August why won't you stop doing this to your self?

August: H-Hay baby w-why you up?

India: Answer my question August.

August: I luh you.

He put his blunt out walking to me, grabbing my waist sitting me in his lap.

India: August answer da question.

August: I luh you ma. You luh me?

India: Yes I love you but the question is do you love me? Do you wanna be there for you kid's cause if not you have to leave and get ya life together.

August: I'm not leaving and I am here fa ma kid's. Now give me kiss.

He lend in trying to kiss me but I moved my head.

India: August are you cheating?

He took a breath 💨 his breath reeked of weed and liquor.

August: No I'm not cheating.

Ya looked me in my eye's and lied to me.

India: Ya lying and I know it. Get out August.

I said getting up from his lap.

August: Get out? Da fuck is wrong with you I ain't goin' no where and I'm not cheating.

India: BULL FUCKING SHIT AUGUST I GOT YOU IN TWITTER TWETTING SHIT WITH ASIA. YOU CAN BE WITH HER BUT CAN'T ANSWERE MY CALLS OR FACE TIME. WHY TF YOU LIYIN' ?

August: .....

India: SPEAK UP.

August: I'm not cheating.

I pulled out my phone showing him the pictures of him and  Asia kissing from Twitter and the video of her twerking in him in instagram.

August: Dats you Ma you don't remember?

India: Do i look like I'm dumb? Yes or No... Yesss!!!! .... No dumb ass I'm far from that..... What the Fuck August are you drunk or just drunk high and you need some milk?

August: I'm fine and need sum pussy ya got wat i need?

I slapped the shit out if him fa being a dumb ass and not caring fa wat I'm saying.

😡August pov.😭

She really tried to be smart? I come home fa one thing and I get this. She got up and slapped me is where I lost it. I'm high drunk and horny she knows better.

I grabbed her by her neck chocking her watching as she clawed at my hands to stop, her eye's rolled in the back or her head as her body began to twitch. She began to stop breathing than woke back up gasping for more air slipping in and out of conscious.

Tf did I just do man?

I ran upstairs into the kids room waking them up making sure they got dresses. We ran to the car with India in the passager side slipping in and put of conscious.

I was calling my mom as we where pulling into the hospital. I got India out with the kids behind me right behind me.

August:  HELP HELP. MY GIRLFRIEND IS SLIPPING IN AND OUT OF CONSCIOUS.

Some doctor took her while the others tryed to calm me down. My mother came in and sat next to me and the kids rubbing my back while the kids asking questions left and right.

Ant: Yo pop's wat happens to mommy?

Sky: Daddy is mommy okay?

Is all they would say.

Mama: August it's alright just calm down she'll be fine she strong and she'll fight her way out if this for the life of her kid's.

August: Wat about me Mama? She will fight fa me right.

Mama: Shidd hell if I know go check on ya wife and I'll take the kids got a while.

I nodded and watched as my mother and my kids left.

Doctor: Family of Mrs. India Love Alsina?

I stood up.

Doctor: Follow me.

I followd him and saw India watching T.V

August: You alright baby?

India: Umm yea I'm fine just sleepy that's all.

August: Ight well get some sleep.

I bent over and kissed her forehead goodnight.

👀😂😭💯

Sorry fa mistakes

💕💔Family Fixen💕💔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें