Chapter 2.

😍August pov.😒
2 weeks later

It's been 2 weeks and India hasn't gave me nun and won't let me take Skyler anywhere. If you asking do I love my son like I love my daughter? Tha answer is yea I do I'll die fa him and Sky, Ant is me after all he took my name and that made him August Anthony Alsina III that made me smile and filled me up with love.

I'm in here trying to make India give me sum cuz I'm in need and if she don't I'll just go to my thot Asia. India is wrapped around my finger just like I need her.

India: NO AUGUST IM NOT GIVIN' YOU ANY MORE SEX FA 3 YEARS.

She know she lyin'.

August: Fine I'll just get it from my lil fuck buddy den.

I acted like I was walkin out the door down tha stairs when she grabbed my arm pulling me back in tha room.

August: Ya give up ma?

She nodded and started taking her clothes off starting with her top then her booty shorts. I looked down at her bitting my lip then she started taking my shirt off then started kissin on my tattoos stopping at my belly button.

India: Why'd you say that August?

She looked up then wiped her tears. Omg I'm horny and she crying I'll just fuck my thot Asia.

August: Main w.e I'll be back late don't wait up and feed da kids they hungry.

💋India pov.💖

I'm dumb I let him run over me... Theses past 5 years August is never home and I know he is FUCKING SOME TRAMP NAMED ASIA. We found found out she wasn't my real sister and my parents died so that's is wat's eating me up and the reason why I'm always grumpy. I put on my light blue silk robe with a heart cut in da back.

 I put on my light blue silk robe with a heart cut in da back

India: ANT...SKY KITCHEN NOW!!!!

I yellded banging on their rooms door.

I walked downstairs and started fixen their quick snack till I get dinner finished.

Ant: Mommy I not hungry.

Anthony said walking into the Kitchen rubbing his eye and looking redish in the face. He's coming down with sumthin.

India: Your stomach hurts or anything.

Ant nodded.

India: wat hurts?

He pointed to his ear and stomach.