Disturbed

"You're such a naughty angel, you said that you'll be my friend, ohh well I guess we both don't want that. I want way beyond that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

After the incident, Areum felt that Jungkook was indeed someone not to go near at. She was still curious why he acted that way nor why did he threatened her not to go near any other boys except him. Many thoughts ran through her mind but nothing of it seems to answer her question.

"Jiyoon? Let's go to the canteen!"

Said Areum. They are now on their respective classroom after the bell rung.

"Mwo? But I packed lunch! Don't tell me you didn't? Gosh! I thought we both did it since your mom packed yesterday. How are we supposed to eat together now?"

"Hmm? Well I guess its OK, just enjoy your lunch, I'll just go ahead and buy my food. Eat well Jiyoon!"

After that she headed towards the canteen and pushed herself inside the crowded cafeteria.

After a while, it was her time to order.

"Ms? Can I order one large chicken fillet, one large fries, one large burger and a diet cola?"

"Sure ma'am that would be 20,000 won."

She handed her the money and ran towards their room where she assumes Jiyoon is in it.

"Mwo-yah! Where the heck is Jiyoon!"

Areum's POV

I started searching for Jiyoon. I really wanted to eat with her. We haven't talked that much these days. Its either were both busy or we needed to buy our lunches separately.

When I thought that I went through many rooms but didn't find Jiyoon, I headed toward the rooftop to eat my lunch. I guess its better to eat with a great scenery rather than eating alone in a room.

As I entered that rooftop, a swing of wind welcomed my face. It felt cold but it also felt comforting. Now to taste heaven while in heaven feeling like heaven.

I walked towards a bench under a shed. Well I can't explain it but its a shed that has a long chair and a long table. Beside it is a tree so its really relaxing in here. I wonder why students don't come here?

As I got near I can hear a sound of snoring? I think? But I just shrugged it of. I continued to walk until I found a being. A human being to be exact. Well its a boy. He's sleeping above the long bench. Well its good to know that I'm not alone. So I continued walking until I realized that the man was actually. Jungkook.

Oh sweet mother of jams, its Jungkook for heaven's sake! I quickly turned my back at him and started walking away. I was on my third step when a hand was placed on top of my shoulder. Shit.

I acted numb tho so I continued walking but this time his other hand is wrapped around my wrisk. 

I tried to remove it but one more shit! I can't! I can't even move! I was still flustered when he suddenly swinged me around. Turning my face infront of him.

Bullshit.