Nivaan just ignored them..., maintaining his 'look' on his face and  pressed the 21st floor button inside the lift...

........................

" Gud mrng Grand pa....!!!   I have missed you soo much...!!!"
............. said Nivaan entering inside his chamber  vth a broad smile on his face and touched his Grandpa's feet..., and then hugged him tight....

" ohh...!! My son...!!  I was waiting for this day to see you in person and I'm glad that you finally agreed to show up....."
........Prataap reciprocated the hug and leaving his support stick...

" Y won't i show up..., if you have asked me to do so..!!
N grandpa...!!  You don't have to worry abt me..."!
I'm happy there...!!
In fact i feel I'm lucky to take up SPH..., in India...!!"
..,........Nivaan's eyes lit up saying these lines..., and Prataap didn't missed this..., sudden change in his expressions....

"Umm... yea.. Nivaan...., we have very few tym left in signing the contract documents and so i have asked the driver..., to directly take you here...!!
I know you must be tired by the hectic journey...!!  Bt it's just a 10 minutes work...!!"
..........said prataap and made Nivaan sit on the couch there and offered him  the coffee..., which he always prefers...

.................

Lathika..., in her half opned eyes..., looked at her watch and realised she has been sleeping for the past 10 hours...

She then slwly got up from the bed and smiled for once...
" 10 hours.., alrdy passed...!!!"
.........lathika thought to herself and looked around the room...

She could sense Nivaan's presence in each corner of the room..., staring deep in her eyes..., vth his dark blue eyes...!!

She then touched his dumbles..., and his fitness stuff  only to imagine him in sweat shirt...
" He looks.., irresistible when he was sweating...!! His messed hair..., sweating face..., his lips..., n his revealing muscles....!!
...... oh god...!!  Did i observed all this...!!!??? Bt i don't know that my imagination can go this far...!!! "
.........lathika closed her eyes for once and smiled imagining him wildly...
....................

" Grandpa...!!   I think we have signed all the documents...!!
N when can we expect this contract...??!!
.
.
I had did my reasearch on it and it said.., that it will take a couole of weeks to finalize the possibilities..., by the govt...!!  Is that true??"
..........Nivaan asked checking the documents for one last tym and looked at his grandpa.

"Umm... i think i have nt disturbed your moment....!??!"
......they heard Raghunandhan's voice at the entrance who just came there...

" Noo Raghu...!!  We are expecting you already...!!  N see..., Nivaan is finally here...!!  "
........Prataap welcomed Raghu and  his tone seemed excited.., all of a sudden talking abt his Grandson..

" Yes...!!  He is finally here...!!
.
.
N Nivaan.., i think you have put some weight...!!"
........Raghu frowned for once checking Nivaan and then smiled at him...

Nivaan just came towards him and hugged him formally...,  bt hearing his last line..., he couldn't help bt smile..., thinking abt Lathika...
" yess..., Uncle...!!  I started lyking India and the people over there...!!"
........said Nivaan and pulled up his sleeves a little..

For a fraction of second..., Prataap and Raghu glanced st eatch other and then.., Prataap spoke again...

" Nivaan...!!
Did you know...??!!  Our sheetal  created her own mark in the fashion world too...!! 
She had started designing her own wardrobe  and her collection  has now created a trend these days...!! 
.
.
To celebrate her success..., Raghu had organised a  party in a cruise...
It starts from Ottawa this evng..., and reaches.., Toronto  in a day and half...
So i want you to join the event tbis evng and appreciate her for her success...!!"
..........Prataap..., said vthout taking any pause and patted raghu's shoulder..

" Raghu...!!  I'm soo proud of sheetal...!!!"
.......Nivaan heard Prataap and then he said..,

" yess.. grandpa...!! I  will make sure to  convey my wishes to her.., bt what will i do in the cruise...!!
I will get bored there...!!  "
.......Nivaan raised his eyebrows and pressed his lios..., thinking abt it...

"I know..., that u will say smethng lyk this...!!
N soo..., i have organised a formal dinner vth  few of our business partners..., there in the cruise..., so that u can meet them and know abt  their traits and our strengths even more...!!"
............Said Prataap and asked Raghu to say something on this issue...

"Well..., Nivaan...!! I can surely assure you that..., this trip won't bore u in any possible way....!!
N i will send u the passes by this afternun...."
.........Raghu finally said something..., to which Nivaan reluctantly agreed...

Nivaan..., then took leave from them and started to  his grand pa's guest house in Ottawa..

.................

Lathika..., became too busy the whole day...,  trying new recepies in the kitchen which has some fat content in them..., so as to put on some weight as Nivaan suggested...

She even set an alarm in every 3 hours.., to eat as much as possible..., in various shifts...
Bt..., in all the list..,  the Brazilian coffee which Nivaan preferred was on the top...!!
N she also checked her weight after every meal..., hoping to gain some weight...!!

"I think Nivaan sir is right...!! I'm  too skinny for him...!!"
............. she thought to herself before every meal and blushed  again..., as the images of the last night flashed infront of her...!!

...............................

Next part precap

" Mr. Sinha..., i think you should have some water....!!
Ur hiccups are getting high..!!
.
.
N i heard that these are some sought of signs which tell us that someone close to us are thinking abt us..!! "
............said one of the business partner...

"Yess...!!  I... think... (* hiccup).. u are...right...!!
(*hiccup) "
.
.
" ohh Damn..!!
This girl is giving me (hiccup)....a hard tym again...!!"
.......Nivaan thought to himself and excused them...,  suppressing his smile....!!

...........

Comment ur views :)