Chapter 17

Alexander's mind was already at work. He was forming strategies to extract revenge on the man who hurt his pride.
Although Saaya wasn't exactly his girlfriend, he felt really mad for her being mistreated.

While his thoughts were filled with rage and anger he marched ahead to look out for Saaya.
He took the flight of stairs that led to the underground club and looked around.

'Wow.....this place is pretty amazing' he whispered as he was elated by his surroundings.

The music playing on full volume along with the chilled air sent vibes of excitement through him. He forgot all about his anger and was awed by the extraordinary interior of the place.

To his surprise he was amazed at how the place was packed with crazy teenagers.
Most of them were swaying to the rhythm, he could see a group of them enjoying a competitive game of Billiards and the the rest of them were simply hanging out with friends.

'I'm affirmative that Mr.Bash has lost it. From no angle does this place looks like a deck. And I definitely do not see anyone getting high here' .
He laughed at his gullible self and realised that he was probably played by his butler.

The place looked pretty decent to Alexander. It seemed like a cafe' and a hangout den.

'I'm very sure !!!!right now....Bash you must be laughing your ass off on me........' He walked around exploring the place.

Alex felt embarrassed at himself for being fooled by someone so trusted by him.

Beep....beep...

Alex reached his back pocket and took his cell phone, the screen read message from Mr.Bash.
Alex had roughly guessed what the message could be, but still he checked it.

'Have a blast young master....... Don't worry abt Madam......I won't tell on you.....trust me.......and as for the the person on whom you wanted me to extract information.......I think I'll detail you once you get back home, it's something that ant be discussed on phone............enjoy'. The message ended and Alex grinned as he placed his phone back into his jeans pocket.

'I got so worked up over nothing, how stupid of me' Alexander shook his head in disbelief and continued walking around exploring the place which Bash called a club.

The place felt very comfortable and home like to Alexander. He was relaxed and very led back by the background.
Teenagers were having fun with friends, laughing and joking around and snacking too.

The place was filled with chatter and laughter along with the music in the background which made Alexander feel very serene and nostalgic.

Alexander remembered he didn't have lunch and felt extremely hungry. He looked around for an empty table to sit and order his food.
He looked around from his left to his right and found himself an empty seat.

'Today....I guess I'm in luck....wow....I can see an empty table beside her!!!!' Alexander had a wide grin glued to his lips.

He looked right into her eyes and walked closer and closer, amused by her reaction he couldn't hold his laughter he slid his hand into his pocket and took his cell phone.
Pretending to be speaking with someone he put the phone to his ear and slowly took each step and faked sentences in soft voices.