Chapter 1- Broken

Reader-Chan's POV

I was driving home from a very exhausting day at work. I was excited to see Levi. We had been married for almost 2 years! Can you believe it?! Two years I've had a loyal husband my side. I parked in front of my house and saw a black car also in front of my house.

"Maybe Levi has some friends over?" I thought to myself.

I walked up the steps to my house. Our house isn't much. Its a pretty little house with white painted walls and a black roof. The shingles on the roof hung off of it a bit. And we had some white steps leading to the great brown door. To be honest, our house is a pretty normal house. It's sorta small and I think it's cozy. Levi likes it because it's small and doesn't require much cleaning. (Typical Levi. -.-)

I opened the door and stepped into tje house. Most of the lights were off.

"Levi?" I called.

Unfortunately, no one answered.

Then I saw the lights on in Levi and my's bedroom. I went up the stairs and started hearing moans?

"Wtf?" I thought to myself.

I continued further to my room. The moaning was getting louder and now I can hear pants.

"What the actual fuck?" My mind screamed.

I opened the door to see a scene I hoped I would never see.

Levi was fucking Petra Ral. One of my closest friends. (I'm sorry Petra lovers. I find Petra annoying and this just gives me another reason to hate her. 😄)

My eyes widened at the sight. Sadly, Levi and Petra were to busy in their session to notice me. I slowly closed the door. I went outside and went into my car. And began driving. I wanted to wait till Petra left and then come home and see what happens.

Timeskip brought to you by Levi cleaning.

Levi: Tch, damm right.

Still Reader-Chan's POV

I came back from the grocery store with a LOT of groceries. I had to. It would seem suspicious if I came home late.

I pulled up on our driveway, seeing that Tramp's car was gone.

I went inside to see Levi just sitting on the couch. He really cleaned up. I would have never had guessed that he was fucking someone behind my back.

"Hey, I'm back. Sorry I'm late, had to buy some groceries." I greeted him as I dragged the bag of groceries in the house.

"Tch. Brat." Levi answered as he went up to me to help me with the groceries.

"Took you long enough." He said.

I sighed. Nowadays, Levi has been acting distant from me. He doesn't hug me or kiss me anymore. At least now I know why. He loves another woman.

"Well, I'm going to sleep. Goodnight Levi." I said as I headed to the stairs.

I walked into our shared room amd changed into my nightclothes. I slipped into the bed and cried myself to sleep.

Little did I know the pain was not over....

Hey guys! What did you think of the first chapter?! This is not a oneshot, it is a story. But thanks for reading and see you in the next chapter! BYYYYYYYYEEEE!!!!