5: Boris the Spider

John is cool, calm and collected until he sees a spider then you can bet it will get brutally assassinated and he will leave it's dying carcass as a reminder for all the other bugs.

Moon was eager to try out the rings other powers. Unfortunately he was previously talking to John about bugs, and as Moon went to walk out his thoughts wavered. A bolt of purple lightening hit him once again. It seemed that now even his thoughts could activates the rings power. Moon was quickly  transformed into a spider and he knew he was gonna die with John around.

Moon scurried up a wall and up to the ceiling attempting to get away. He heard a low pitch grumbling noise. He soon realised what it was... it was John growling. Terror spread across Moon's spider face, which was a rather strange sight but John was more determined on exterminating this spider and it's family, friends and that really weird distant cousin.

Moon was alone, all alone with no Roger to help him this time. John was trying to murder him although this time John didn't know it was him. Moon always joked he wanted to not die old but not as a hairy ass spider.

John had lost sight of him for now but he needed to find somewhere to hide away until he could change back. Moon scurried over to a nearby pot plant and let out a sigh of relief. "I hate this ring," grumbled Moon as a spider.

John jumped hearing the noise. "I know you are here spider. Find another place to stay you aren't paying my rent."

Moon curled up into a ball, scared at what was going to happen next.

John laughed which echoed around the room. He had a book in his hand and had spotted Moon.

"Please oh please, I just wanna get out of here," he begged whispering at the ring, which he still knew was in his possession just it had morphed into his spider body.How creepy. "Help me escape, otherwise he is gonna smash the both of us."

Moon hoped this ring was listening as he crawled over to the window.

John raised his book, and prepared for the kill. Moon jumped out just in time. Hopefully the lesson would be learned... that he would have to be careful with his thoughts from now on. This ring was indeed dangerous and he was scared as what was going to happen next.