Imagine Nine

Shamari POV

I sighed looking at the time on my phone for the hundredth time. After sitting for ten minuets in hope that he came to his senses, I came to the conclusion that he wasn't coming.

I stood up from the table and blew out the candles before making my way out the dining room. When I walked into the living room the front door opened and in walked my roommate.

I looked at him confused. "You're back early." He jumped a little which caused me to giggle. "Sorry."

He chuckled before hanging up his jacket. "You good. I hope it ain't a problem. I know ya' havin ya' dinner hea'." My slight giggling died down.

I looked down before shrugging. "He didn't show up so its not a problem at all." He shook his head before mumbling something under his breath.

Not wanting to get into what happened I made my way to my room to get in the shower and change my clothes. So much for today.

I actually had a date today that was going to be held here. I thought I would try something different and cook dinner but as you can see that backfired.

My date didn't even show up let alone call me to tell me he couldn't make it. I hopped in the shower letting the hot water hit my body and I sighed. It felt so good.

There's nothing better than a nice long hot shower after a long day.

After I was finished I put on some undergarments and a long t- shirt I stole from my roommate. Hopefully he doesn't notice.

I made my way to the kitchen going to the cabinet pulling out a bag of popcorn. I popped it in the microwave before grabbing a bowl and sitting it on the counter.

I walked into the living room and turned on the tv before sitting down on the couch.

Time to watch some Netflix.

Pulling up the app on the tv I got back up going to the kitchen to check on the popcorn.

I grabbed it out the microwave and poured it into the bowl after opening it.

"I smell burnt ass popcorn." I laughed before turning around. My roommate August walked in being loud, as usual.

He came over to me mushing my head before digging his hand in the bowl of popcorn stuffing his face.

I just looked at him. I guess he felt me looking at him because he slowly stopped chewing and turned his head to me.

I tried to hold in my laughter but when he smiled innocently I was done for.