Imagine one

Crystal POV

What I seen I didn't wanna believe I actually seen. Sitting in my bed I couldn't help but to stare at the wall with tears coming down my face sulking in my sorrows.

He lied. He cheated. I didn't think he would do something like this. He always told me that I didn't have anything to worry about & that he would never hurt me.

Many people have told me that lie before so I don't know why I thought he would be different. What makes it worse is that I don't know what I could have did to make him uninterested.

I gave him everything. I supported him. I was there for him when his family wasn't. I was even his biggest fan. No matter what I stood by him.

Hearing my phone ring snapped me out of my thoughts. Looking at the screen I seen my sisters name come across. I debated on whether I wanted to answer or not. Not debating too long I answered her call.

"Hello" I tried to sound as if I wasn't crying.

"Crystal don't go on Instagram"

"Too late"

"Crys please don't be crying over this nigga"

"How can I not" I sniffed. " I invested all my time into him. I gave him my all & he just said fuck me!!" Tears unintentionally flowed down my face.

"Chaya like I'm really hurt." I cried

I honestly thought that I would marry this man. Maybe I was moving too fast & he just didn't feel the same. Although he have been together for three years.

But this bitch just had to come in the picture. He always said he wasn't checking for her. They're just friends. That was all bullshit I see. I obviously fucked up and actually trusted her even grew a friendship with her. This whole time she's been smiling in my face & fucking my man behind my back.

"Crystal I'm really bout to go beat both of their asses. Where they at" she yelled into the phone making me pull it away from my ear.
"Chaya you don't have to yell" I chuckled a bit while sniffling.

"Bitch bye you yelled too" she too chuckled. "But for real where they at" She got serious.

See this is why I love my sister she was always there for me. No matter what she was always there for me.

"Chaya chill." I chuckled. " August should be back in a few hours."

"What you gonna do?

"I'm gonna confront him. There's no need to beat around the bush. He fucked me all the way over." Feeling the  water works coming again I stopped talkin to try & hold my tears back.

"Alright boo I see that talkin about this is makin you sad  so ima call you later. I don't want to upset you anymore"

"Okay" I whispered. "Love you Chaya"

"Love you too Crys.

Hanging up the phone I threw to to the side of me. But not too hard because I didn't wanna break it. I had evidence in there.

I crawled up to the top of the bed & snuggled under the covers.

With nothing to do I let my mind run wild which caused me to start another crying fit.