Imagine Eight

Excuse mistakes

Devyn POV

I sat at this stupid ass dinner with my boyfriend and his family. They were cool people don't get me wrong but they aren't for me.

"Baby you okay." I looked up and forced a smile.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a bit tired that's all." He nodded and grabbed my hand kissing the back of it.

"We can leave if you want." I looked at him and nodded. He stood up catching his parents attention.

"Mom, dad. I'm sorry to cut this short but me and Devyn are gonna head out. She's a bit tired." His mom nodded turning towards me giving me a smile before standing up.

"Oh that's fine. I know how it is when you're pregnant. Want all the sleep you can get. Am I right?" She looked towards me and I forced a laugh.

"You sure are. It was nice meeting you guys."

"You too." His mom and dad gave us hugs goodbye before we headed out.

" His mom and dad gave us hugs goodbye before we headed out

(A/N that is bae. So no y'all can not have him. Anyway back to the story.)

He grabbed my hand and walked me to the car helping me get in. He then got in himself cranking the car up and heading to our house.

Pulling into the driveway I took my seatbelt off ready to get out of the car and go lay down.

Malachiae hurriedly got out of the car jogging to my side opening my door and helping me out. He then helped walk me to the door.

I mentally rolled my eyes. Ever since he's found out I was pregnant he feels as if I can't do anything by myself.

Once inside I stripped out of all my clothing hopping in the shower.

While washing my body I thought of him. I thought of how I left him for someone that I thought I could love. Someone I thought could take his place. Someone I thought that could meet up to his standards.

I thought of all the wrong I've done him. I thought of how I'm carrying his child and he had yet to know.

I thought of how he used to make love to me. I thought of how he used to kiss me. I thought of how he used to hold me.

I lost all of that because of what? A drunken night? Feelings I thought I had? Touches I thought felt good?

Coming out of my thoughts I realized I was crying. I lost him and now he's probably loving someone else the way he used to love me.

I envy who he does it to. That woman lis very lucky.

"Baby you alright in there?" My head snapped towards the door. I hurriedly rinsed my body off and got out of he shower.