My daddy

Antwon Macai DuBois

I sat in the back of the class just staring at her. The most popular girl in school. Tha one everybody say I ain't got a chance wit'.

Little do they know I like challenges.

Not listening ta' tha' teacha' I sat back and watched ha'.

The way she concentrated on ha' work. The way ha' lips sat all plump and ready ta' be sucked off ha' face.

The way ha' eyebrows furrowed when she had a question. The way ha' cheeks sat up high when she smiled.

The way she would push a piece of hair back when she was nervous. She was truly amazing. A work of art.

She's never givin' me tha' time of day, me being the school nerd and all. But dats all gonna change as soon as I put my plan in action.

It won't be long till I have ha' tied ta' my bed legs wide open ready for me to give ha' all dis' dick.

Naw. It won't be long at all. She gone love me when I'm finished. They always do.

I can't wait till I make ha' my mama and I can't wait ta' be Ha' Daddy.

---------------------------------------------

Heyyyy guys here's a story I'm working on.

Tell me what you think. I think it's gonna be so lit.

It will be an August book.

I don't know when I'll put it up but it will be up.

Be breezy 😎✌🏽️