Imagine three

Shakeria POV

Sitting in this living room with everyone else I couldn't help but think as to why August slow ass got us all in here.

"August what you got to tell us? Why we in here?"

He walked over to one of the couches and sat down. He looked around at everyone before he started to speak.

"Okay y'all probably know ma' girl right?"

I heard yeahs coming from everyone else but I ain't say shit cause I don't like the bitch. 1) She's a hoe & Aug's too stupid to notice & 2) She a gold digging hoe and again Aug's too stupid to notice. I don't even know where he found the stupid bitch from.

"What about her?" I asked with a hint of attitude. He turned his head towards my way taken back by my tone of voice.

"Aye Keria what's wrong wit you."

"Nothing." I lied. "Just tell us what you gotta say."

Whatever this nigga gotta say it better be him telling us he about to break up with her.

He slowly looked away & started running the palms of his hands on his pants.

"I was thinkin' bout' askin' ha' to marry me."

"What the fuck?" I jumped up from my seat & screwed my face up in confusion.

"Really August? You're really gonna ruin your life over her." I yelled storming towards him.

"What the hell you talkin bout?"

"August she fucking cheating on you."

He nodded his head up and down while running his tongue over his bottom lip.

"See I knew ya' ass was gon' do dis' shit hea'."

"Do what shit?" He chuckled a little then walked in my face.

"This lyin' shit. She use ta' always tell me you were jealous of ha' but I never believed it."

"But na'." He nodded his head up & down licking his lips. "Na' I see what she was talkin' bout."

His words sort of hurt me. I wasn't jealous of her one bit. I just knew his worth. I knew he deserved better. He doesn't deserve to be treated the way she treats him.

August is a good guy when he can. I just feel he deserves someone who's gonna love him for him. Someone's who's gonna be there no matter what. Someone who's gonna give him unconditional love.

He needs someone like me.

Looking down I wiped my tear before turning away from him and making my way out of the house.

I didn't feel like arguing with him over something like this. Because regardless of what I say, him being August he's gonna do what he wants.

I just don't wanna see him get hurt.

Hopping in my car I put the key in the ignition and turned it turning the car on. Not really knowing where I wanted to go I just drove to the nearest food place.