Imagine Five

Excuse mistakes hoes, or we gonna fight. & sorry for the wait.

Taylor POV

"I would never do any disrespectful shit like that to you!" I screamed fed up with all the bullshit. Picking up one of my shoes in the living room I threw it at his head.

See me and Aug aren't together but we might as well be. He has this thing where he doesn't want me with anyone but he can talk to all the bitches he want.

We do everything like a couple. We cuddle, chill, go out, joke around, argue, and fuck. Basically shit normal couple do. So doing all of this it was hard for me not to fall in love with him.

But clearly he can give two fucks about my feelings. Wanna know why? Because he's August. He does what he wants, when he wants, and who he wants to do it with.

"Aye you ain't gon' keep hittin' me."

"You know what? Fuck you August. You can let yourself out. I'm done with this." Throwing my hands up in defeat I walked out the living room towards my room.

I'm so done trying with him. He never considers my feelings and I'm so sick of it.

Making my way into my room I crawled into my bed and snuggled under the covers letting my tears fall down on the pillow.

I try and try so hard to prove to him that I'm worth it. I'm far from a hoe but Aug had his heartbroken once and ever since then he just been "outchea' livin'."  I'm tired of trying to prove myself to him. Im over it.

"Just give me time."

How much time does one need? I'm sick of waiting while he out here exploring his options and entertaining these hoes, got me looking stupid.

Coming out of my thoughts I didn't realize I was drowning in my tears. It just scares me because I love him and there's a hundred percent chance he doesn't feel the same.

Hearing someone come in my room caused me to turn over. Seeing Aug standing there I quickly tried to wipe my tears away.

"Taylor why you cryin'?"

Crawling to the end of the bed sitting on my knees I looked up at him.

"Aug can I ask you a question?"

Slowly a stupid ass smirk appeared on his face. "You just did baybeh."

"Really August? I'm serious."

"Aight baybeh ask me ya' question." Walking towards the bed he sat down next to me.

"How would you feel if when every time we're out I have dudes texting me or random niggas walking up flirting with me and I entertain it?"

Hearing him smack his lips I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Really Taylor that's what ya' in hea' cryin fa'?" Getting up from the bed he ran his hands down his face.

"You need ta' chill out. We ain't even togetha'."

Hearing those words set me off. He uses that excuse every time.